DISEASE RUMOR

• Council of Moradin

A rumor, backed up by several people, spreads quickly that there is a horrific wasting disease spreading around town that seems to be sexually transmitted. A worker at the morgue describes it's effects on a man's genitalia… most disturbing. It is said to turn one's "parts" black and waste away and leave a person crippled and in agony for life.

Unsubstatiated rumors say that the local brothels are the likely origin.

• Laughs heartily and slaps his leg while looking to Dwin *

<d>Well all deh male bards are safe den… unless of course it cen be spread to der tongues...

• His laugh bellows through the commons *

HARR HARR HARR HARR HARR... breath .. HARR HARR HARR</d>

• A halfling is seen doing whatever it is he can by helping the victims of the disease. He seems selfless in his acts. Cautious and taking on two missions at once. His eyes show exhaustion. It is obvious he hasn't been getting any sleep at all, searching the disease of the foothills by day, and the disease in peltarch city by night.

• Always taking up such a chance, Elissa listens to the street talk and in turn can be seen reinforcing the rumor of such a terrible disease, using it to support her very own way of promoting the worship of Beshaba. Of course she also offers reassurance and might even treat minor health issues, like a common cold, for those who pay the mandatory lip service.

• Drelan returns to the city, his fore arms bandaged and wearing a red robe. He blinks when he hears the tales in the ferret.

"… To all the things I thought my absence would leave me to to find.. this isn't one of them" He then drinks his kir royale seeming rather road weary and disapears to the Sails warehouse. When he's not following one of two women of late seemingly in servitude he is roaming the docks, just watching. At least as of now he seems content just to watch for things out of the ordinary.

• Council of Moradin

You turn up very few actual cases of the disease, but several leads on women of questionable profession who have moved out of the city.

You will also note a near complete lack of clients save for a few visiting sailors who turn pale when you ask about the illness and promptly leave.

• Alejandra sighs as she hear's yet another citizen of Peltarch back these rumors. "So horrible…" she mutters to herself, "There is so much more to the world then selling your bed for a soul. These women have to see..." continues muttering to herself with her eyebrows furrowed, walking down the streets towards the brothel.

• A letter to Clandra with the bardic college's address on it, signed by Chaevre' , there is also a short note*

I dont know if this is accurate to your search for this diseases source but it makes the most sense.

• Belade pays a visit to a couple of brothels, and asks around a bit.

//I will trash some gold for this once the server comes back up

• Notice left in the Mermaid

_Fellow adventurers
    I can stand orcs that slaughter villages,
    I can stand red dragons eating up poor farmers cows…

But Talona eating mens funstick? No way!

The person that gives me information that leads to the disposing of this most vile disease, will be awarded with TWO THOUSAND gold pieces!

Clandra Galpen_

• With a sigh Nyda gathers her herbs and other paraphenalia and heads off to the brothels to try and ascertain the type of disease and begin treating it.