Evil adventure idea...

• I've got a rough plan for an Evil (or muddy and mercenary neutral) PC adventure.

Roughly it would involve taking a temple/mission house of a good deity, liberating some artifacts for a client and then leaving. I predict that there is likely to be murder and potential torture of what the mealy mouthed paladins would call 'innocents'.

If there's demand or interest in this being more involved, I have ideas that could be used as preparation for the main event, and potential aftermath responses depending upon how much we want to affect the other players who weren't involved.

I have no idea who to send these ideas to, or who to talk it over with, but is it worth a rough show of hands from players who have characters that might be amenable to this sort of job? I predict that there is likely to be murder and potential torture of what the mealy mouthed paladins would call 'innocents'.

Express gushing interest below, or send me a PM - especially if you're an interested DM.

• If you have a plan…

... I bet Keira knows a mid-level cleric who might help.

• @fb3978b1f5=Wannabe_Irish:

For a defender, my crossbowman would help without question (lest my Dutch captain tells me different)

Who would that be?

• No, nothing happened (at least as far as what I was thinking)

• @93a90ca480=RoundHere:

Did this happen yet?

Corana would do it just for the sheer joy of getting someone elses blood on her armor. :twisted:

Nope, not yet. Unless it did and I was not invited. :x

• Did this happen yet?

Corana would do it just for the sheer joy of getting someone elses blood on her armor. :twisted:

• Julia Darksun might be interested, count me in also :twisted:

• I'v been looking for a reson to play Denny. Lemie know ehn it is and I'll try to make it. If I'm playing Belma'r when the event is likly to fire up throw me a PM and I'll hop onto Denny unless otherwise in an event.

• Sounds fun.

Count me in. 😎

• If you're going up against followers of Kelemvor, Jergal or Cyric, you can count my Velsharoonite in (if anyone'd care to ask him, naturally).

For a defender, my crossbowman would help without question (lest my Dutch captain tells me different)

• I've got two evil characters willing to join the stealing, and a good character willing to defend.

• I wouldl ove to kill kanen hightower, and i would also be willing to be the one to hire said mercenaries, also i have been meaning to steal a particular artifact from a location i have not yet been able to divine, should such information fall into my lap however i might be interesting in heading off such a tour 😛 😉 evil grin

• @40db088b09=LowerDenizen:

Can i invite Kanen to defend the good place?

How about a couple Kanen'ish type characters there? You can lie and cheat them too. And depending on what the levels of the group is, I have a couple different characters that might also be interested in tagging along.

• deffinalty intereasted in said event, Andrew Silva has a growing hate for paladins and would be gald to join.

• Well… if we have good PCs vs Evil PCs... I suspect that any possible event will turn out less fun. I'm almost certain that stumbling upon Kanen Hightower, a celebrated paladin of the land, in defence of said innocents would increase the stakes somewhat.

No evil party worth their salt would go for a frontal assault against a matched team of paladins. I'd predict lying, cheating and other nastiness.

Anyway, it's not an evil job I had in mind... just one that may lend itself to evil method.

• I have a few characters that would be intersted in this, need a sure time so I can check my work schedule though.

• Get some more intereset, and I would be willing to run something for it, if another DM does not volunteer.

One question….

Can i invite Kanen to defend the good place?

• Well my Allanon would definetly be interested. My Mercenary Character Vidar how ever is true Nuetral and it would depend on how much you pay him wether or not he helps. 😉 If the pay is good enough however, he is in.

• I've never killed a good NPC 😞 DMs always spawn the evil ones, even if my char is evil.

That'd make me interested, I suppose 😉

• Sounds tasty… Especially if those unfortunate 'innocents' were followers of one of the deities of the Triad.