Tribunal Treasurer

• Throughout the Forgotten City and the Undercity, it is common knowledge that Zanetar Den 'Kath has been voted in as Treasurer of the Tribunal.

• The pale elf known to many as Keira, is visible at the ceremony but seems content to drift around the background speaking only when directly addressed.

• A man in green and black robes stands next to the armored man, leaning lighty on his staff. His face is covered by a hood, but those with keen eyes might make out a grin at Zanetar's speech.

• A man in dark armor stands in the back of the hall, hidden in the shadows from the Torch light's reach. Occasionally a flicker of light would reveal a slight shine from Dark Obsidian and Green armor. The man stands there silently, waiting, watching, motionless. After Zanetar had made his toast he abruptly slides from the shadows and straight out the door, his helmed gaze apparently paying no heed to any other in the hall.

• The common knowledge of the Banite's position is owed highly to the rather magnanimous ceremony in the undercity's town hall (presumably organized by the man himself for the sole purpose of making a dispaly) in which the Imperceptor took some vows regarding a fair and balanced upholding of trade law in Oscura.

Following the completion of vows there was a short speech, proclaiming loyalty. ("Thirty years ago, now, I was a young boy in a far-reaching place of the world where two men gave me faith. I have been loyal to that faith since, never once wavering. A few days ago, a dozen or so gave me a chance to serve this city in a capacity no less important to me. Thirty years from now, may the Gods find me making the same sort of speech as this, using my service to Oscura as a testimony to my loyalty.") It ending with a toast to "prosperity below!"

An open bar – catering courtesy Oscura's own Mithril Mug -- offered drinks thereafter as the benches were cleared away and a local string quintet (including a marvelous young dulcimer soloist named Barthos) provided modest dancing music.

Invitations to this ceremony are extended to all Tribunes, all the wealthiest and mercantile of Oscura, several grim-looking folks dressed in green and black. It is a public affair, though, so any aware may attend. (( Feel free to post IC'ly if your character attends. This ceremony is forum-based, and never happened IG, so don't think you missed anything. ))

Banners of emerald and ebony were flown along the walls for the entirety of the engagement.