A dwarf giving a sermon....?

• @5cf44f145b=Kuker:

Krig Skullboil is seen briefly in Peltarch, confronting groups of adventurers and normal citizens alike. He tells of a coming war and that the information was given to him by Tempus himself. He fervently preaches of the need to join together under Tempus' Name, and sing his hymns of battle, lest everyone in the Narfell region perish. He puts out a call to all that would follow him into this war, as Tempus has appointed him to do so.

…......So go forth in Tempus name and prepare yerselfs fer a War like ye'll ne'er see...........

• Council of Moradin

::Azrael hears of his old friend's call to arms and is looking around for him::

• rando turns around to Talgrath and says

_To be honest i trust and respect him on what he says. I would not hurt to send a detachment down there to 'help'. after all the Giants are enemies of Peltarch also.

If they capture Jiyyd then they could turn there attention to us, but this time they would attack us from two fronts.

Let me lead a small detactment to the and make a report in this matter and report back to you. Better safe than sorry._

• Talgrath of the Defenders seems rather unconcerned, saying that it's "just a vision" and that he's too old to be surprised by much of anything anymore.