A dwarf giving a sermon.....?

• Elor listens to Krig's sermon, and the reactions of the bystanders with a certain sadness, shaking his head and muttering about "the destroyers". Whether this refers to whoever Krig wishes to fight, or Krig and his followers themselves.

• Mirkali hearing the sermon, chuckling lightly

Most interesting… most interesting indeed... best not be rushed though... last time someone thought they heard Tempus, he went on a killing spree across Narfell, and worked with a vampiric necromancer of sorts...

Mirkali idly rolls the glowing staff of his on his hand, somehow it keeps perfect balance as he speaks

If I might put in my two gold, I'd suggest a more cautious defensive front, a build up an arms, training the citizens who don't go out adventuring in the basics of defense, and a devisement of strategies and traps…

For at this rate, even if we stay on the defensive, the war will be instigated by those going to attack anyway.

• tala doesn't look suprised at Belade and walks off muttering about being at war with the gnolls alread

• Belade doesn't seem to like it when Tempus is mentioned, but she is preparing for war too, and she urges everyone she knows to do so too.

• Teris listens to Krigs words with a slight smile

If you say there is war, then there shall be war. I shall double my training in preperation. Tempus guide us.

With that he walks out of Jiyyd and heads to the plains, muttering something about dragons and getting new armor.

• Amith is seen more often by the well, sharpening her axe.

"He call, I answer. Battle shall be fought, and the strong shall win."