Saturday, July 17, 2004-Elder and GC member meeting.

• What time can you make the meeting (GC elders and GC oath takers only) Please read the other post for the topic that will be discussed.

Keep in mind, 2pm est (-5gmt) will be a wedding.

We need to figure out when more people can come. Keep an eye here. I will lock it down early in the Sat A.M. (est) the most votes will decide the time.

• ok right after the wedding it is.

• The wedding will be sometime between 9 am and Noon EST, because I had a lot of requests of holding it at that time. Several of the "essential" figures only can that early.

I just heard that my host parents are leaving me for this weekend tonight, so it will very likely start at 10 am EST.

I have no clue how long IG weddings usually take, but maybe it will all be over and done with after an hour? Anyone with "experience" in that matter?

Anyways… just to let you know.

• If there is no actual ACTION planned for the meeting… rather, if we are all sitting around the bonfires... we can still RP in the IRC and additionally the IRC would allow more people access to the meeting. and the #narfell_gc channel is already set for a semi-private meeing like this.

IMHO of course! 😉 x42

• I was talking IG but if IRC is best, that's fine we just all have to agree where.

• River… are we talking about the IRC? Or in-game?