Undead and Chessakahn attack, a report

• A cloud of darkness came over the commons and many shades and shadows attacked. These were fought and killed by many stout citizens of Peltarch, vistors and Defenders. Rando in his first day of duty as a Peltarch Defender killed at least 28.

After what seemed a endless wave of attacks it suddenly stopped. Then suddenly a magical display started and on its completion there stood the Chessakahn!

Rando remembers fighting this beast before and how it bested him and other well trained warriors when they ran into it in the Kobold caves a year or so ago.

Those gathered in the commons waited, some said their prays as all knew this was going to be a deadly conflict with most not seeing another morning. But as quick as it arrived it left, but not before it said it was going to destroy the City.

rando makes his report to Talgrath and other leaders of Peltarch

• ((Side note: For next time, please PM any reports to me, if you are under my command (this applies to anyone in one of Tal's squads). I will forward them to the Peltarch Employees section, if necessary. Continue on with the rumour/news part, however.))

• Eowiel is seen striding off towards the Tower of Cerulean Stars, citing things about Teleportation Wards and foolish senators…