Sharran Drive

• Looking for a fun, interesting, evil to play?

One that isn't as much out for world domination or the crazed killing of everything possible.

One that can even be applied to a more neutral outlook….or can be a crazy mentally impaired horrible villian.

Want to play with a good group of RPers that have a pretty good number of active characters?

Well, then Shar may be the Goddess for you.

This is a link to her information from Faith and Pantheons: LINK

Want to play a hardened fighter who has lost all his family to a certain creature and seeks out vengance, and finds his peace in Shar's dogma and clergy?

Or maybe the rogue that finds peace and strength in the darkness, seeking to garner information from everyone and bring loss to those that wrong him.

Or how about the dedicated mage that wants something a bit darker then the wise azuth or the goody goody mystra.

Or possibly a dedicated member of the clergy, trying to further her will in the land and bring others into her flock while meeting within her temple in narfell.

If any of this interests you, send me a PM. It can be a current PC, it can be a new PC, doesn't matter. Just let me know and we'll get things started.

• LOL 😉 My fault, i thought it was something else then 😄 edit it is

• [edit]

• Edited cause sadly the ownly Tush i know is the one that ends with Y

• @8a3f4118ff=Zyphlin:

One that isn't as much out for world domination or the crazed killing of everything possible.

Tush, Zyphlin. Tush.

• //oops, should have been PM!