Enchantments!

• If you are wanting to enchant an item I will be doing another enchantment day on Friday for a few hours only. It will be from 1:00 - 3:00 PM Central. You will need to join the IRC room #narfell_enchantment that day. What you will need to do to prepare is the following:

1. Have information on where/how you are enchanting. This will include spells used and components required, facilities, etc.

2. Create the item in a mod and save it to a character.

3. It must have a unique resref tag. If it don't, you don't get it.

4. It must have a tag in the description that says ((Gobbletom - Enchantment Process - Date)). The date being the current date.

5. It cannot be called some insane name like the Black Blade of Death. Be reasonable in your naming. If you have a good enchantment story/writeup I'll reduce the cost in xp and/or gold.

If I deny an item don't complain and whine. Just think of a new one. Read the rules prior to Friday. If you have questions ask me BEFORE friday. I will not be doing quest items so don't even try. If you can find a DM to run a legit quest to find the components for the item then I'll do the rest, but I don't have time to run quests for everyone so don't badger me about it.

• Reskins and Enchantments done this Monday. Have all your stuff ready for me and/or LowerDenizen.

• As an addition (To help the process move quicker)

All items(whether enchanted or reskinned ) must be marked as Stolen and Plot.

• Friendly update for everyone. This sunday I will be doing yet more enchantments so prepare now. Everything above applies still, but just put the current date.

ALSO!!! Reskins done as well. Though I am limiting them as I don't want to spend all day doing this. It will also cost you 1000 gold to reskin an item. Talk to me in IRC as some already have or just wait till sunday. All the above applies for reskins except the tag in the description which must read… ((Reskin - Gobbletom - ??/??/??))

No offense, but I will not be doing reskins for level 1, 2, 3 or even 4 unless the character is established since it will be a waste of my time if you abondon the PC after a short while. Only established PCs need apply and this does not mean only C token holders.