A call from the Grim

• Tommy patrols the Well for a entire day, waiting for the town's regulars to walk by or for reasons that are beyond the boy, actually sit near the howling pillar. To anyone he sees he gives the message he was well paid to give.

"Darey's looking for a group to run an errand for him. Seems he's got a clue he needs findin' out about. Anyway he says he's willing to pay five hundred a head to start, more if things get…well...you know, weird. Oh yeah, and bring your rags. Darey don't much like outsiders."

((I'm gonna be running this today at 5pm EST for the Oscura boys and girls. There will most likely be the usual "long as hell" prep time involved so if you can't make it until around 6 that will most likely be ok too :P))

• The bold adventurers returned safely, and rumor has it that Darey was most pleased with some new acquisitions shortly afterwards.

• I'll be on for about half hour to an hour.

• // Bah… I was sleeping. Can you be on at 5pm, too, for me?

• I will be there, since I carry the goodies.

• Yup. I can be there (6pm GMT)
    S

• //I know this is kinda short notice but you guys think you can jump in at 1pm EST for the wrap up? (Bloody crashy Narfy)

If not I'll log in today at 5pm, but I can't stay more than an hour.

Thanks for the kudos, and I assure you things tend to get progressively worse the deeper and closer you get to a secret that does not want to be found. 😉

• A fearless but remarkably ill-equipped team of people set out upon Darey's errand. Experienced cavers who claim to have been within overhearing range of the initial negotiations suck their beards and say things like:

'Caving in an anti-magic zone? Best be wanting torches then…'

There is only speculation as to what they could be seeking, but the residents Divinus the elf necromancer, Sigrlinn the pretty barmaid at the Coppers and Keira - one of the monks from the monastery have not been seen for a couple of days. Neither has their leader Zanetar or his minion, Denny.

((will re-edit for wrap-up once spoken to Wyk. Thanks for a great event!
    Caving underground with no light was a lot easier than we deserved.))

• Elor, when hearing the offer, merely smiles, than laughs, harder and harder. Until he suddenly screams and runs off in terror. An hour later he returns with a "kobold eye on a stick", making a certain poking gesture at the boy from the other side of the well.

• Shemaright scoffs when hearing this. "Only five hundred coins? I think I will be tasting blood in my bedchambers, and perhaps hire that bard, Elor, for a poem or two. Ah yes, sounds relaxing."

((sorry, too late time for me on schoolweek))

• ((id love to go but im at work from 4est to 1 est : ( ))