Citizen Uthger

• I jus' want to let everyone know that Uthger been behavin himself and doin lots fer the town.

Just today, he volunteered to go to Ormpur to save Merin and some other folks that couldnt make it back by themselves. The lad fought off them pups quite bravely, and made sure everyone, includin Jiyyd residents, were returned to town safely.

Dwin nods proudly

Ya might see im around in his orange suit, cleanin' up trash er helpin hins with their errands. If so, give the lad a nod of encouragement, he's doin a fine job.

caption: Master Dwin Dolvak instructs Uthger on his reponsibilities during his mandatory period of Community Service

• whats next will he be the town crossing gaurd? :twisted: :twisted:

• I cant contain it anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Dwin proudly describes the latest event in Uthger's reform

Today, an ya may not believe this, so I sketched a bit of it meself, Uthger rescued a kitty from a tree near da swamp.

I was returnin' from an excursion to the east when i see orange-clad Citizen Uthger climbin a tree near da windmill ta get some lil lass's kitten that was stuck.

The kid jumped fer joy when Ger finally brought the kitty down, and I believe the lass's Mother baked Ger a loaf o bread fer 'is troubles.

caption: artists rendition of kitty

• 8O

:lol: :lol:

hmmm i think i hurt something laughing… nice one Dwin.

• :lol: :lol: :lol: