Setting up a Hunt

• I was wondering, does anyone else on these boards play a Malarite character? Anyone at all? If so, would you be interested in setting up a Hunt, maybe in the Rawlinswood?

Of course, such a Hunt wouldn't last very long unless its members were extremely…creative. For example, using the 'hidden menace' ('Long have we waited for this day, for now we are ready...'), Sith-concept to justify 'lying low', at least until the Hunt is well established. The post on the Norwick board concerning the punishment of a wanton hunter is an example of the sort of opposition such a Hunt would face, so things could get very interesting.

Anyone with a Malarite, opinion or suggestion, pleast post!

• I play a hunter of Malar…..

((a bit old this thread though))

• be secret about things…..DUN DUN DUN.....

• I dont think that would be a wise choice Ribs. Not unless they want to be living on the run from half of the server.

• Noone ever seems to post what goes on in plots ::grumbles::, but if you're looking for something to hunt, the White Rabbit has been brought back to life.

Or how about setting up a (subdual) ambush of a crafter expedition (with all parties having foreknowledge, all monsters limboed, etc.).

• As a follower of Malar you are doing good to set a hunt. It could last long if you set a special criature to hunt… I mean.. something big, you have to search for! It would be a good thing to ask a DM and set a group to hunt, It doesn´t have to be all Malarites, there could be just hunters... It is an idea :roll: hehe 😛
    I played a Malarite, but the need of blood of my char was so big that a pali though It was better for me to be dead :roll:

:twisted: