Messengers from Spellweaver

• A flowing script upon smooth ivory parchment moves across the page with uniform grace and beauty

Dearest Students of Spellweaver Academy:

The time has come for a bit of a magical exploration. Please meet at the town of Jiyyd, the 13th day of Marpenoth ((Friday, September 16, 2005 8pm EST)) at the hour of high sun. We will be taking a trip. I encourage you to prepare for a very intense journey. Dress should be the following:

Breeches and Tunic
    Boots and Belt

You will find that robes do not work well in the area that we are traveling to on this dear night. If you are waiting to graduate, this adventure will serve as your field excursion credit. Also, students or members of the Keep wishing to receive a Master’s degree this excursion will also be a Master Class in Evocation.

Anyone wishing to attend may do so. Remember the following:

Do as I say, for I brook no insolence
    Be Smart
    Be Saavy

We will make it back alive and all the better for having made the journey. All proceeds from the trip will be donated to the Spellweaver Academy for the Admission of Underprivledged Wizards.

Sincerely,

Lady Arien L. Ashald
    Headmistress

The letter is sealed with the mark of Arien Ashald a feminine eye surrounded and each of the four cardinal directions by chalices