Arto Jard

Race: Human
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 202 lbs. Very toned and Muscular
    Deity: Tempus, mostly cause his father talked of him when Arto was a child.
    Eyes: A dark brown that at first glance may look black.
    Hair: Well not a one on his bald head but has a full dark brown beard.
    Languages: He most times has difficulty with common. He knows this and tries his best and often tries to use words he really doesn't know the meaning to, often using them incorrectly. He can not read but you'll see him looking at the signs as if he might be reading them.
    Equipment Worn: Common scale mail and a silver ring on his right hand.
    Equipment carried: has a great ax for close combat but will often have his large shield and throwing ax's at the ready. He carries many darts as back up. He will never venture from town without 3 days rations.
    Personality: He appreciates a females beauty and most times will comment on it. Most times he means nothing by this, like a artist appreciates a good painting, he appreciates the beauty and must make a comment.
    He will take the time to say hello to most everyone. He will help those he can but when it comes to battle he watches out for himself first.
    If a battle has turned for the worst he will retreat to fight another day.
    He may talk badly about the spell casters but in his young life has seen how they can be useful to him. He generally distrusts the "tiny ones" (hin), but likes the "dorfs" (dwarves). Well at least the fighter/barbarian types.

Ok so I'm new at this hope it makes sence and is not to bad. I'll update as I learn and go forward in this game.