An invitation to the Councel, General Grag, and The Temple.

• DM

Magistrate Barrim sends a private letter to the Jiyyd Council which reads:

Honoured councellors.

I would like to express my pleasure after inspecting the Peltarch Defenders some days following their heroic assistance they proved against the filthy Orcish threats to the region in defence of your town.

I myself will be personally offering my commendations to the officer that lead the defence, and i will ensure that your gratitude is communicated to those involved.

On a personal note, I would like to invite the Jiyyd Councellors to a dinner, as well as to a ceremony of honour of the soldiers and officers in honour of the historic involvement of the Peltarch Military in the defence of your lands; as well as to the bravery of the citizens of Jiyyd that contributed to the defence.

I shall be inviting notable dignataries and senators from Peltarch, and i do hope that yourselves as well as General Grag of the Legion can attend. I do hope also that you will meet the fine General Lavindo and his most Senior of his officers, as i am sure he would wish to attend.

In addition i would also invite the current high-watcher of the Helmite Temple in Jiyyd which i understand is Amana, if you could forward an invitation to him also that would be welcome.

Formal attire would of course be expected, and i look forward to making your aquaintance personally.

Yours respectfully, and in Service of the Jewel of the Icelace

Magistrate Barrim Asbravn.

(( OOC Date to be confirmed - Suggest 15:00 GMT 25th September ))

• Legion

((Can we do this after the 20th? 🙂 ))