Alliances, Guilds, etc...

• Here Evil Players (mostly) can discuss any alliances that they might want to make between themselves. People can talk here about any guilds that they might want to join, PC or NPC, or perhaps any that they might want to create. Perhaps people can even go to the point of talking about a plot they may have that would lead to alliances amongst the Evil People.

shrugs

Remember: No metagaming!

• A new one won't hurt, until he gets to level 10 (insert the most evil smile you have ever seen here)

• Everyones favourite Garagosan is dead at the moment I believe 😞

• well, i've rolled up a char, known as Jeremy Steel, he is mainly worried about getitng gold, no matter what the costs. so if anyone is interested in a garagosian thing (yes he is maybe the fris tgaragosain in narf) or just a very dirty merc compnay who isnt very nice, give me a PM

• Well I finished up his abckround story am gona post it soon, its not one of the best oens I wrote before..buts its..well its ok I like it.

he he :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: 😛

• is starting to think Karaflas has a script to add all those faces

• hmmm good idea :idea: …..huggles evryone :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Next he'll start giving out huggles, and then you'll have to kick him out of hte evil union.

• Gah! Again with the faces :x

• yeah you got a point there….those lvl ones just heal you anyways
    deadly for this char am gona end up pking them...heh :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Yeah…you'd probably need to be flagged as undead then...otherwise when the friendly cleric does a drive-by healing you'd have to run around begging for somebody to hurt you 😛

I'm with Zyph, easy on the faces...it's like typing in l337 or ALL CAPS!

• for the love of god less :evil: faces 😉

• I know am not at that part yet…
    like I said I am still writing his backround..well the 2nd part of his backround more like it... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Yes it does..he is like cursed..you have to read his backround story wich I have not posted yet..am still fixing some things..you will see how it works its fun….

the only way to heal him is if you bandage him :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Then a healing spell doesn't hurt him 😉

• He is not undead..and I dont know whats going on with the token deal
    its getting there someday..oneday..maybe

• @1eae6ad634=Karaflas:

Where would a very evil wizard fit in here?

JUst more evil than evil….lets just say he is so evil that if you usea ehaling spell on him he dies....(evil ahs nothing to do with the ehaling thing but I thought I might just bring it up)
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well, I'll just say that to play an undead PC you need a c-token and DM permission.

• Hmmm well when time comes I will find something for him to do…but for now am still finishing u his backround story
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• @780e8e8f97=Karaflas:

Where would a very evil wizard fit in here?

JUst more evil than evil….lets just say he is so evil that if you usea ehaling spell on him he dies....(evil ahs nothing to do with the ehaling thing but I thought I might just bring it up)

uhm… nowhere? :?

😛

• Where would a very evil wizard fit in here?