Dungeon Contest

• That’s right folks, nows your chance to have your work, yes your very own work, as part of Narfell. I'll be taking submissions for dungeons for the next couple weeks (date tba).

Now remember, while the dungeons can't have loot, the layout and concept behind them is all you. It can be anything you want, but just a heads up, please remember that this is Narfell and its play style. So keep your dungeons inline with that.

Monster wise, its up to you. How hard and how easy you want to make your dungeon is your call. Why? Because your making it for a contest. Please simply place a single copy of the monster that you would like to see spawn in that area as an NPC.

Now the fun part: the traps. Get creative folks. You don't have to be a master scripter to create new and unique traps. Everything from simple firetraps to something using a puzzle is more than welcome. They key is to just keep them balanced and fun.

Have fun with this folks. I'll be letting the winners know after I figure out what who wins. Logical huh? Please send all submissions to SoulKnife@gmail.com. But remember, if your sending more than one entry please try and keep them in the same file. Gmail does not accept .rar types so please simply remove the .rar from the file name.

This is your chance to create a better and funner Narfell. So take your time, enjoy, and lets see how many future devs we have in the populous.

• Contest is still running folks so get the submissions in. By the way, there will be rather hefty xp rewards for the winners. But you'll never know how much unless you try.