A new Alliance at the horizon...

• Legion

_Yulan and his army leave the surrounding of Jiyyd at Dawn.Yulan lead them in the Underground,he never did come here but during his meditation he saw a town that will accept them…Arnath.After hours of march they reach the doors of Arnath,the guards are surprised to see such big numbers of orc and the like organised at Arnath gates.

Guard:"Wait,what is this about?" The guard stand in front of them,fear begin to engulf his legs who shake a little.

Yulan:"I am Yulan,iam the leader of those behind me.We seek to speak with the leader fo this town,we arent hostile.We wish to offer an alliance."

Guard:"Right.I let you in to speak with the "Leaders" inside." The guard open the door and let Yulan inside the town of Arnath.

The tribes under Yulan leadership stay outside peacefuly.

((ooc:Only IC post in this post.))_

• Scyth walks in from the caverns and calmly looks over the army, striding past the gaurds into the city he sees Arwen and Corde already gathered, he silently walks over to stand with them and lets Corde do much of the talking only breaking his silence to ask the rare question. After the discussion he once again walks silently past the gaurds and out into the caverns to resume his meditations.

• Standing in the shadows Arwen folds her arms as she watches Yulan enter the town. Seeing Corde she detaches from the shadows and walks calmly over to him her head held. Stopping to the side of Corde she gives Yulan a small smile but lets Corde talk and invite them in.

• Shak and his group can be seen with the army…

• Hearing the news Corde calmly strides from his room in the inn, moving to find the Orc leader. Once finding yulan he speaks with him shortly, in a respectful yet self confident manner, inviting him to come talk on issues a bit more in deep

• Sedrick watches with steady sharp eyes like a bird nested on top of the arnath wall. He seems very pleased, then quickly disappears to spread the news.