I spend my free time pretending to be:

• Council of Moradin

Meroigo Twiddlefingers

Vitals-

Height: 3'5"

Eyes: Bright blue, and almost always with a mischievious glint

Skin: average, a little pale

Hair: Glossy, a little bit longer then average and filled with cowlicks, causing it to stand up every which way

Left Handed

Languages (correct me if i did this wrong)
    -Common
    -Regional (Calimshan): Alzhedo
    -Class (Rogue): Thieves Cant
    -Additional Languages(Int 14): 2 bonus languages, hasn't learned any yet though.

Classes:

Rogue/Ranger - Meroigo is a thief/con artist, however his ranger level represents his knack for surviving in the city. born into the lowest class in calimshan, he learned how to survive in back alleys at a young age. he survived/survives in sewers, he has hunted rats for food, and knows how to find food and water in the dusty streets of Calimshan cities. He has also survived the journey from Calimshan to Narfell in the wilderness, and has made the trip back and forth 2 times since.

Accent: seems to have a thick 'back-alley' and swarthy accent, however it is uncertain if this is real or a facade, as he can easily speak in much more refined tones, regardless, he has a curious quirk with the word 'chap'

Race: Lightfoot

Description: Thin, wiry, and always accompanied with a roguish grin on his face, this halfling has an undeniably 'sneaky' feel to him, but seems good hearted despite his roguish attitude. His hair is scruffy and curly, and invariably falls in his eyes when it gets wet. Despite being admittably somewhat of a thief, he seems to have a curious code of honor- he never steals from those who he deems a friend, and he never takes from the poor/working class

History: Meroigo's times outside of Narfell are a closely guarded secret of his, but he will admit that he comes from a large family- who no longer speak to him.

…If i had any artistic talent whatsoever, i would have attempted a portrait by now, but since i dont... any takers? 😉