Kelemvorite Shrine Barred

• The Shrine to Kelemvor has been barred shut, it's heavy oaken doors barred from the inside. The only man to enter the place is the hunter who delivers food regularly. A letter on the doors read: "Due to recent events within Norwick, nobody is allowed entrance without permission of High Priest Hanadros. Any attempts to enter the shrine without his permission will result in deadly force." Not even fellow Kelemvorites are allowed inside, with the recent crystal news apparently having spooked out the paranoid side of Hanadros. Who knows when the doors will open again…

((OOC: I'm keeping Hanadros out of this plot as much as possible. Please DO NOT enter the Shrine of Kelemvor unless I can get IG to play Hanadros and RP it out. All the guards should be considered to be inside the shrine itself.))

• With all the trouble straightened out, the shrine gates are unlocked.

((OOC: With Hanadros, I'm essentially going to assume that the Crystal plot doesn't exist at all. Assume his actions take place sometime afterwords or before the whole mess or something. I would ask that DMs please not do anything crystal related with Hanadros, thank you.))

• ((Wish I had a hidey hole :())