Riley Mayota - A battle lusting soul.

• I.

Blood is rushing through my veins.

I know I've got the power,
    Channel the energy and with my strength I will devour.

Battle raged thoughts were running through my head,
    Fight's over, blood spilt, heart's beating.
    That's when I realize that I'm not dead.

'Blood Brothers' - P.R.

-Character profile listed Here.

"The massacre, the well… and the Twiggenbottom."
    _-Barbarians to the slaughter.

Riley kneels in the orcish plains, his chest expanding and retracting evenly. His eyes closed, his head inclined upward, facing the dark campus that was the sky, facing the bright sparkling stars. Facing the heavens. "Garagos…"

His hands are spread out, limp at his side, the bastard sword he'd used to deal the finishing blows lay next to him, covered in crimson. And his chest kept expanding and retracting as he breathed in every last moment of his victory. Five orcish bodies surrounding him. Motionless and dead -- defeated.

Blood filteres his dirty blonde hair, and stains his armor, a good deal of it was his, but most of it belonged to the slain orcs. A glorious massacre it was, his first battle. He had been gravely injured during his moment of agitation, his moment of anger, of rage. But that doesn't matter. He was victorious, and the orcs were dead. All was as it should be.

The young barbarian opens his eyes slowly, still gazing up at the endless abyss that is the night sky. He brings one foot forward, stepping on it and rising. He then shifts his eyes to the dead bodies, and his sword. He reaches for his it, gripping softly and sheathing it back in the scabbard at his side. It's time to return to Jiyyd.

-Tiggles Twiggenbottom.

The barbarian's studded leather armor is smeered in a dark crimson, he pushes the Jiyydian Gates opon with a small nod to the guard woman, Just'ene. He makes his way to the familiar well in the middle of town, slumping down and leaning against it comfortably. He closes his eyes and takes a moment's rest, thinking he deserves it.

A little blonde haired halfling wanders up to him, a badger plodding at her side. Tiggles Twiggenbottom, her name is. He opens a deep, dark green eye, looking at her. So tiny and unknowing. So innocent. For a moment he ponders why he even speaks with her… But then he remembers easily enough, she's the closest thing to a friend, at least at the moment, that he has.

She smiles brightly and waves, he smiles somewhat and shifts his weight. "Hey there kiddo," He continues, rubbing at his stubbled cheek, "You're up early." She nods perkily and settles down beside him, the badger finding itself a spot to lay down lazily.

He had met Tiggles a few days ago, after he had gotten off his boat in the stone-town, Peltarch. He had travelled south to Jiyyd, and met her on his first day arriving. She's nice enough company, always smiling and prancing around. She isn't a very bright one, though, he figures. Her speach is often spluttered or slurred. In any case, she still made quite fine company, even for a battle lusting barbarian... that is, when he isn't fighting the battles that he lusts for. He even gave her a ride on his shoulders once. "Yep Rileys, me is up early to makes moneys."

Of course, for her, 'making moneys' meant killing orcs and taking their equipment. Riley grins. "You want my help again, hm?" She noddles and then smiles. "Buts you looks all bloody already, are you sure?" He presents a wholesome laugh, and then the same grin. "Yeah, I'm sure. Just a few scratches, besides, most if it isn't even mine. Come on, grab your things, we'll have you your 'money' by noon."_