BOOM!

• Council of Moradin

A explosion is heard in the Bat Caves, shortly after 4 workers fly out of the cave with Jirka behind them. She chases them out of Jiyyd beating them and cursing as she walks back to the cave. People who stand close to the cave can hear Jirka Shouting from the inside

SO! BE THAR ANYUN ELSE TE QUESTION ME ATORETEH ER ANYUN ELSE WHO NAE WANTIN TE WORK!!!!

• Council of Moradin

Ah, guud, ye here. Me needn un guud man fer un responsible job… Ye ave any experiance wit kickin lazy workers butts? (catch me ingame for this one 😃 )

• Hirk looks around at the activity with a grin as he scrapes up the bat guano.

Dis lookin ril nice now. Wonder if boss lady wan Hirk ta do more den clean?

• Council of Moradin

Aye… me met em greys thar. But when em saw it be me who was thar em ran back te thar underground. Te cave be now sealed and te passage em used te use be fixed. Ei be so kind I even put te head of thar leader hangin on te inside ef thar cave in mintas, jus so em know I be serious bout it.

(( And once again, dms use the cave for plots 😕 Cave is FULL of dwarfs, workers, soldiers, guards and 10 kaxanars clerics. Little should pass that cave. Still waiting on Bel or whoever is in charge now to put the temple in place 😞 ))

• The next time Sil runs into Jirka, she mentions a tidbit of a rumor she heard:

"Someone mentioned briefly that Duergar were seen coming from the cave in the South of Jiyyd. I didn't hear much else, but be careful, Jirka…"

• Legion

General hands her smokey blackened face a Ale* " Here clean off yer face wit this, and fer the luv uf tyr! Find yerself sum wurkers ye like this time! shakes his head walking back to base