The Envoy makes an announcement

• Yolanda goes to the center of town, dressed in a silk, green riding robe with gold
    embroidery around the wrists, shoulders and chest.
    She stand atop the stone beside the well, then casts a cantrip,
    After which her voice can be heard throughout the entire town,
    as if the sky itself was speaking to you, though soft and kind. Almost motherly.

Let all those present attend and mark.

I, Yolanda Jamaya, Envoy of Spellweaver, have an official announcement to make.

Due to the recent dissapearance of our previous Keeper, Evendur Mildsilver, leadership of Spellweaver Keep has changed.
    Henceforth, our Keeper shall be the honourable Aleum Kumma ((Dumblir Azkabandar))

As the seat of Keeper has changed, so have those of Headmistress of the Academy and Headmistress of the Keep.
    Our Headmistress of the Academy shall be Lady Elvadriel Gal'awen.
    Our Headmistress of the Keep shall be Lady Chaevre Vaelen.

Let is also be known that from this day on, all guilds, groups or individuals
    of all races and statures that wish to form or renew their diplomatic relations with Spellweaver Keep will need to make an appointment with the current Keeper.

All requests for such appointments should be made with me.
    Know that you will first have to meet with me and
    all topics you wished to discussed with our Keeper,
    will be discussed with me beforehand, or not at all.

I leave you now to return to your daily duties.
    Be safe and have a pleasant day.

She then waves a hand dismissively, there's a flash of light,
    and the slightly warm feeling the air had just a moment ago is gone.
    She steps down and heads for the Keep,
    seeming a lot more tired then when she began to speak.

• Yolanda hears the pixie out before she says that all requests for appointments should be made with her, then continues on, but seems a bit more rushed to finish the announcement

• Chaevre' hearing Yolanda from her study within the tower quickly sends her pixie familiar out the wndow rushing down to Yolanda, the pixie sits atop Yolanda and whispers in her hear about the dangers of using magic within Norwick, and about the dangers of Wild Magic, once the pixie has delivered its message it returns up to the tower and through a window