Announcement in Jiyyd and Ormpur

• Chaevre' Vaelen walks into the common area of Jiyyd and Ormpur and requests everyones attention, when the people stop to look she announces

Spellweavers Keep has announced their new Headmistress, and that is yours truly, Chaevre' Vaelen. We have also announced our Head of the Academy to be Elvadriel Gal'awen.

Anyone who wishes to further their study of the Arcane, or simply wish to learn more about magic may contact Elvadriel to qualify and gain access to the Academy.

Anyone groups or individuals wishing to discuss furthering diplomatic ties to the Keep may contact me directly, I will then speak with the Keeper to set up arrangements to meet face to face with Aleum the Keeper and head gnome of the Spellweavers Keep, with a long nose and a taste for shiny magical trinkets she pauses here to see if anyone got the hint before continuing If you wish to make an appointment you may contact me either in Peltarch or from the Spellweavers Keep.

Thank you for your time. low formal bow before she moves off to the next town