Out For Blood...in the most legal way possible.

• Mallis is not typically one to use the laws, but the guard on duty at the Peltrach Courthouse can collaborate that Mallis had gone into the courthouse and filed a motion to have Foilir Dolvak arrested for attempted murder. He says that after some heated words between Foilir and himself, Mallis went about his work to hear Foilir calling in rage. He then proceeded to shoot arrows at him, to the point where Mallis went to see the coward running away from him. He ran out from the archway to find the coward hiding still behind a wall, but one more step and he found his feet in a trap, set by Foilir Mallis assumed. Then Foilir left thinking Mallis was dead Mallis speculated. After all, he was practically near dead after he sprung the trap. He says that he was not the only witness to these acts for the tradesmen, although doing nothing against it, stood and saw Foilir attacking Mallis. The Peltrach guard had a hard time believing the loud hin, but Mallis is known for a lot of things, but never to lie.

((I'd like something done about this, that's why I'm writing this here. I couldn't talk to a DM or Barrim to have this dealt with, so hopefully this will suffice))

• (( can you cut the OOC or take it to PM. I've already talked to a DM and am getting the story from this. If you two want to bicker with each other you may as well do it over PM's then back and forth over the forum ))

• [Edit for poor form on my part. I apologize Scott.]

• ((OOC: What I mean by not being able to contact a DM or Barrim was to the affect of GETTING your char arrested, as is the topic of this post. I know Kuker was there during the time Mal was attacked so I have no problems with your attack on Mal…well, I wouldn't say ANY problems. Anyway, I look forward to having Mal being pulled for questioning IG. 😉

As for "additional" detail, I'm not really sure what you mean by that. I heard Folir do one of the preset voiceset cries. I saw the arrows fly towards Mallis, I looked with Mallis, turned Mallis, and saw your character before he could run away behind a wall. The tradesmen would have seen Folir too...for well, they were right there as well. No matter if they were NPCs or not, they had to notice someone getting shot at in the tradehouse if it was close to them, which it was. And also, the portion of my spiel was IC of what Mallis said, so he has the luxury of embellishing or what-have-you. So for "additional" detail, ain't really sure what I said that falls under that category.))

• Foilir laughs out loud heartily*

"Me left dat smitty well afore yeh friends… Yeh gone daft... Yeh forge probably exploded wit all yeh amateur apprentices leaving deh fires so high.."

Just shakes his head

"Gud luck with yeh false accusations lad.. Tell magistrate Zyphilin dat me is more den willin teh meet with him as well."

Holds up two fingers

"Dis deh second time me has been falsey accused in yeh fair city. Let me remind yeh sir magistate.. Dat although we has been accused many a time, we has ne'er been convicted of a single thin.."

Laughs heartily

"Dese charges are laughable."

((OOC DM was there Scott. I would like a ruling as well, since I see added things that did not happen, as well as additioanl detail.))

• When Belade hears about this, she sighs.
    "I was fearing that something was wrong with Foilir….looks like my old master lost it. Protecting a follower of Umberlee, attacking people in the middle of the city..."
    shakes her head and sighs again

• Rolls his eyes hearing dwin's statements

Right. All that dwarven discrimination in the "bard" city all right. Except the more I think about it….Belthor was treated with a ton of respect when he came for numerous diplomatic instances. And Tagnar is one of our most honored guards. You know, now that I think about it, the only "dwarven discrimination" i've heard about is well....YOU two. Every problem i've heard dwarves causing has been YOU two. The only ones i ever hear talking about "dwarven" discrimination is by YOU two. And the only dwarves i hear people mostly talking about being annoyed with is...wait for it...YOU two. So maybe its less "dwarven" discrimination, and more you two being asses

• Dwin overhears the sad story at the Mermaid

Bah, that lil fella has had it out fer us dwarves since he got booted from the Union's apprentice program.

Witnesses? Did anyone see all this?

taps head

I dont think his forge is burnin' hot enough, if ya take me meanin'.

shakes head sadly

This is just one more sad example of racial abuse towards dwarves here in the bard city.

• Zyphlin can be seen looking for malli