The End

• _Sarah the babysitter tucked her wooly cloak around her and pulled the hood up. It was a cold winter morning when she set off through the snow determent to find the magistrate. Zyphlin was located in the commons. She handed him a small yellow envelope containing a brass key, and the word "Zander" written in green ink on the front. The magistrate studied the key puzzled for a moment before Sarah explained.

Alexander the son of Gildor had been living with her, the few months that the elf had been missing. Now at the stroke of midnight she had appeared at her door, looking both stressed and agitated. She had little to say and didn't take kindly to Sarah's accusations regarding abandoning her child for such a long period. Instead she apologized hastily in such a genuine manner that Sarah could not help but feel something very wrong had happened, and didn't press the subject.

Gildor stood there with two hastily packed bags and told her she had come to collect her son. She handed her the envelope, saying she had no time to talk but to bring it to the magistrate Zyphlin, tell him she loved him and that she had never once stopped feeling differently for him, that he would never see her again, but he would be in her thoughts. Sarah asked how long she would be gone for this time, and with Gildor taking her son's hand she smiled over at the babysitter with her usual cheeky grin.

"…I think an eternity will do the trick." she gave the woman a wink and with a warm hug of farewell handing her a gold bracelet as an odd sort of payment for all the troubles, she was seen walking in to the darkness, vanishing out of sight.

Sarah couldn't help but feel that this time, would be the last time she would set eyes on the elf, but wherever she were, or wherever she decided to settle, both she and her son would somehow survive._

The End

• over sometime Hedia finds out that Gildor is gone she gets a smirk to her face and goes about her way

//will miss the constant insults from Gil to Hedia was always fun 😛

• Alas, shall I never see Gildor more?

No you shant.

Alas.

• One of my favourite characters in Narf :rain:

Hells, we had a good time though 😄

• A thin grey mist falls over the commons for a few seconds, then dissipates as quickly as it came.

((Gildor's influence on Evendur goes without saying, and I know that I've grown as a player as a result of my interaction with her. May she live happily ever after…))

• // What?! What about our guild war? And and and smuggling runs, and and and competitive attitude?!

• ((Yes, will definately miss Gildor, don't feel shy about giving her cameo appearances now and again :P))

• ((amateur :ninja: … Just Kiddin', but anyway. Good times, good times))

• Only met her a few times, but allways sorry to se the great ones leave.

• ((2nds that Gildor was great fun!))

• ((Aww 😞 Gildor will be missed, IC and OOC. ))

• Zyphlin looked over the key for some time. With an odd look upon his face he pulled his cloak off and headed south. Sightings of him heading deep into the spider woods were rumored. He returned to Peltarch hours later, not speaking on the incident and going about his normal routine.

((OOC: ::Waves and BIG hug:: Thanks for all the wonderful fun gildor. Zyph's time with gild fleshed him out hugely as a character and took him from some of the highest of the high's he had in narfell all the way to the lowest of the low, and all of it was great RP and tons of fun. Will miss her lots IC and OOC but she won't be forgotten))