A War between the Orcs and the Hobgoblins

• A group of adventurers arrived at the near east road in the middle of a snow hail to find a large number of orcs setting up a camp just south of the junction, being surrounded by hundreds of hobgoblin corpses which seemingly to be freshly slained.

The adventurers thinking that the orcs were there to prepare themselves to assault Jiyyd decided to take their initiative in attacking the orcs before they could respond. The skirmish was short and bloody for the orc's sides and eventually the adventurers were hailed as the victors in the battle with no deaths.

After thoroughly scouring what is left of the camp, the group discovered banners and emblems on orcish tower shields with a picture of a Hobgoblin's Head Splitted open on it. On further inspection of the equipments in the camp, it revealed that the orcs had been preparing themselves for a war for the past few days by inspecting the wetstones they used and other various equipments involved

The equipments which were deemed important or were able to provide vital clues to the Jiyyd Council to explain the presence of the orcs were gathered and sent to Merrepi for investigation. The camp were then totally flattened to ensure the orcs would not be able to recover their equipments and strength quickly.

As soon as the snow hail and dusts of the wreckage begins to settle down, peace once more returns to Jiyyd and its surrounding areas.

OOC:
    Sorry if I missed out any significant details or wrote down any wrong information. If there are any noticeable errors, please tell me what went wrong with it so that I could edit the message.

Thanks to Durandal and the group involved in the battle. It was a short but exciting skirmish overall. 🙂 Had fun with it and I hope so do the rests.