Shifting Gears

• I'll be shifting my focus from the city of Peltarch to Oscura. I'll be running my hardcore, intensive (aka long, drawn out, confusing and seemingly pointless) plots there.

Now, nothing can be done without YOU, the players though. I need to see you peeps down there so I can DM you!!

Those of you who know anything about me know I'm into dark, shady, and sometimes even a little distrubing (I'll try to keep it down for the kiddies but I won't promise anything).

Anyone intersted in getting some "darker" Rp going, I'd love to see you there so we can all work together to make Oscura a living, breathing thing.

My usual times are around 5-9pm EST on weekdays. I'm not really on that much on weekends (social life and all) but I'll try to be on as much as I can.

Again I can't stess this enough, without YOU that city is just a bunch of NPC's staring blankly at each other, so come down and RP so we can stalk you and make things interesting for you.

Also, start deciding whether you want to keep your current citizenship, or become Oscura citizens. We're removing the blanket dual thing now that it doesn't take forever and a day to get to the city.

• My character Clayton Von'hocke has found the city and would like to become a permenent citizen. So if I could trade his Peltarch papers for Oscura papers… 🙂

• Sounds awesome Wykith. I've been spawning and hanging around Oscura for the last week or so now.

You supply the Plot and a little bit of incentive cough xp /cough, and I'll do just about anything you want :twisted: