A Letter to the Tribunal

• A brief letter wrote by a delicate hand arrives to each member of the Tribunal. It is sealed with a dab of black wax, a ship emblem pressed into it.

@a1a276a0c5:

Greetings Tribunal Council Members,

I am writing in the hopes of arranging a meeting between your esteemed council and the group I have been elected to represent, the Black Sails. I believe this meeting to be in the best interests of both our groups, as it is our understanding that you have undeveloped docks, and our group has the knowledge and manpower to turn these docks into a thriving trade center. If possible, we would enjoy the chance to sit down with your leaders and arrange terms to the betterment of us both. If it pleases you, please respond back by letter, I can often be found in the commons of Peltarch if not traveling the streets of your own city. I look forward to your answer, and even more to the futures of both our organizations.

Nicahh
    Lieutenant, Black Sails

//Kuk has suggested I try and arrange a meeting with as many member of the Tribunal as possible. If you guys are interested in attending the meeting it would be great if you could post when would be good for you. Mondays tend to be good days for me, or any time after 11 p.m. eastern time. Thank you! 😄

• Scyth says nothing as he reads the letter slowly in his chambers. Even in the dim candle light the letter is clear to him. He calmly draws a quill and write a short note. Folding it with patience he summons a guard to deliver it.

• [standing silently by the mysterious robed man, the grey-robed monk turns her blind gaze to Corde] It would not behoove us to allow a potentially influential surfacer organisation to hold any power here. The docks are Oscurian, so too should be the dock handling.

• Corde can be seen in his temple, overlooking the letter, a slight sneer on barely able to be seen under the thick darkened cowl. He informs one of his guards to go and make sure the others have recovered the letters, and to see when they would like a meeting

The black sails, hmm…Ah yes, Deacons group. The one that threatened many Arnathians before, raped one of our women, and I believe planned to upset the balance of our power in the city and our trade of goods for some time. Well then, this should be an interesting meeting. Lets see what the sea dog has his mouth peace says that makes me actually forget about the past disrespects upon my Lady's city...