South Gate needing fixing

• ::A dire bear managed to do some significant damage to the south gate before being slain by defenders of Norwick. A party is seen making their way north while a lone man is seen making his way around Norwick attempting to gather help for the repair of the gate. After several encounters with the townsfolk, all to no avail since there were none among them that were skilled in carpentry, the man is seen pulling several of the timbers from the wood pile outside the crafter's market::

Be hopin' them folks not mindin' me takin' them logs but there not bein' nothin' else me cin do since the farks keep the place locked up tight an can't git no axe fer cuttin trees…

::The timbers are hauled to the gate and affixed to the gate. With each trip back to the crafters market, the man stops any that he sees and asks for their help in repairing the gate. As for the gate itself, the repair is not without merrit, but it is far below the original craftsmanship - it opens, closes, latches, and there are no holes::

• ((Possible this could be RPed as killing 2 or 4 bears, even though engine-wise you killed 14, then? Because 14 is a DEVASTATING number of bears to take out of a population like that.))

• Oreth seeks out the bones, and mutters something about a reincarnation ritual. At one point, he becomes very loud

14 farking bears is too many to take from a forest the size of the rawlins in ONE hunting expedition…..of course a guardian was summoned to stop you all...And if another one comes, I hope I'm nearby. I'll be by his side.

Be more reasonable in your hunt next time.

• Oreth begins looking and asking about for the corpse of the "vicious dire bear", as well as echoing Malika's questions about the details of the attack

• Mog comes from the North into Norwick and walks thru town to the south gates. Mog then stops and stares at the gate shaking his head. Mog then leaves muttering to himself about half mule jobs and returns even angrier noting that the spare wood reserves have been used by someone. Taking a half dozen hatchets Mog returns a few hours later dragging a sled of wood to the hall to cut into boards.

For the next few hours a cursing and angry half orc can be seen ripping down the south gates and replacing them sturdier and better fitting gates.

Forgetting what he came town for in the first place, Mog then leave back north.

• Malika asks around town if any have details about the bear attack.