A trainings mission gone wrong.

• This report details the happenings a week ago, happenings I will explain further here. A week ago, me, kull, wog, rando and vall went on a training mission deep inside kobold territory. Everything went fine, we came through the bottom unscathed and met little serious resistance.

However, as we made our way back up, we felt quakes.. quakes big enough to collapse half the cave as we rushed upwards, saving our hides. Suddenly, the quakes stopped and we stood eye to eye with some sort of.. of.. huge lizard warrior, well over four meters wielding a double bladed sword that even scared rando. At this point Wog, who got lost during our rush upwards was captured by the beast and nearly slain.

The beast gave us a ultimatum, either we fought for our lives and died, or, we left Wog to him and walked out alive. After carefull consideration we decided that if we were to die, it might aswell be all us together, and charged at the massive lizard.

It seemed to posses magicks most mages would be yealous off, and finished us off quikly with fine fighting techniques. We were no match.

Me and Kull, we got captured and used in some sort of sick ritual, while Rando and Vall barely escaped with Wog. Now follows a detailed report of the ritual We were crucified on a large obelisk, as we were hanging there the lizard gashed our stomach's, letting our intestines fall freely on the floor and the obelisk sucking us dry of our blood, but keeping us alive at the same time. Here, I blacked out.

Afterwards we were told it was Kara Du'monte and Mariston, Zoma, Shae Aers and Melanie along with a huge army of Peltarch Defenders, who came to our rescue, and scared the beast off.

However, rescued we werent yet.. as the countless defenders fell, one by one when they neared the obelisk, aswell as any of the above mentioned seriously injured attempting to free us, there was little hope..

As by miracle Mariston and Kara managed to destroy the pillar, freeing us in the process..

// Huge thanks to Linah for running this amazing event!

• ((Sounds like Kir-Lanan))

• Ocean sighs, equally unwilling to risk her fathers health if Nicahh believes it necessary, and wanders off determined to be satisfied whilst at the same time, as usual, trying very hard not to think of her father having sex. Eeuuuw.

• Ocean's inquires about her father's welfare are addressed by Nicahh.

"He is fine, resting for now. I am not allowing visitors to see him for I do not want him stressed, he has endured quite a bit. If you wish to leave a message I am more than happy to give it to him when he is feeling better."

With a slightly playfullness in her voice, obviously trying to console the young lady's concerns she replies with a wink:

"Worry not, he will be back to make all our lives miserable soon enough."

• Ocean hears of this and determines once again to face her father's ire by trying to speak to him, the intent being to make sure he is alright.