Oscura - OOC queries

• Not if we use the city I saw. You can't be bored in there…

• @0c6bf4237d=Zyphlin:

I believe it will become a spawn point, they are just getting the fix in for that. To my understanding it is going to be a full out complete town now.

Ahh, here's something I've been wondering about though: Will players be able to spawn within Oscura and another, "regular" town? If Oscura is anything like the old Arnath, it will be empty at times, creating tedious walking time for the Oscurans. :faint:

• Hehehe…no no, corde didn't found it. I believe it was found and founded by Arar, though the tribunal still holds sway (or at least did when we first moved there after arnath's destruction, don't know if kuk is just going to ignore that and start anew or what) which corde is part of. The temple within the city was created and founded by corde however, which is why his gods is the largest part, and he has made deals with people of the other two faiths there to ALLOW them to have chapels for the time being.

The Disciples of Bones have been around for a while, the rumors going on about them are basically its an all female group that doesn't seem to keen on men and have some strong arcane talents.

The fact that it states that Talona has an altar is actually wrong sadly due to an old version of the temple that i didn't put all the fixes in 😕 As i said, this temple was created by corde for going on an OOC YEAR now and was waiting to go in game. All and all it is a Sharran Temple, however he had made deals as i said with two other groups to allow them to have chapels as long as certain agreements were kept. He included a "neutral" chapel for all those gods that are not represented within. I am hoping to have a fix to the temple within the next build

I believe it will become a spawn point, they are just getting the fix in for that. To my understanding it is going to be a full out complete town now.

Its in there, but like the temple, isn't marked 😉