Bobo's Baubles

• _Beautiful women and stunningly handsome men hand out well-fashioned parchment throughout the various towns.

Raised gold leaf ink adorns the pages carrying the following announcement:_
    The famous “Bobo’s Baubles” is almost here!

**Experience the Difference

Bobo’s Baubles has superior merchandise for a fraction of the cost! We offer a wide array of food, household items, blades, clothing and magic products. You'll find many razor sharp short swords and magic items to choose from; everything you'll need for a wonderful picnic, hunting party or smiting event! In addition to these items, you'll find pipeweed products, rare gems and “special” services. Don't wait any longer–see us today!

“Don’t buy from a thief in black…Bobo’s Baubles are honest goods! That’s a fact!”**

• Nico sits in his apartment looking over one of the flyers with obvious irritation. He reads the last part again just to make sure it said what he thought and crumples the paper up in his hand, then tosses it in the fireplace.

I might have to find out a little more about Mister Bobo. If I didn't know any better I'd think they were trying to directly compete with me. Thief in black….he chuckles and sips his glass of wine I think I should introduce myself formally to Mister Bobo soon.

He watches as the paper burns bright red, sitting just on the edge of the fire's light. He finishes his glass of wine before standing and heading for the door…

• Chaevre' takes the flyer and await Bobos arrival