Now Recruiting! -- The Spear of Spellweaver

• The following notice is affixed to the gates of Spellweaver Keep per agreement with certain Norwick officials:

• Rolan sends word to Evendur that he will accept the position offered to him and requires no pay in return for his services

• Belam'r reads it and eats a pie in front of the sign on the grass. Attempts to have a very strange conversation with the turned down two. His mouth is full of pie and what he means dosn't make sens anyway. Belma'r heads back to the inn after finishing his pie and increasing his strangeness.

• Two men who were politely declined membership are seen on occassion near the entrance to the keep. It appears as if they are taking note of who enters and leaves.

• Avendus leaves word at the Keep, of his interest to join.

• After Reading the notice, Errhanous seeks out both Yolanda and Elvadriel to insure his intrest in joining be known. As a double insurance he signs his name on the notice, then departs back to Jiyyd.

• A drooling half-orc approaches the message…and then asks a nearby commoner for help

"Ey yu, stuntie! Me can nae read this stuff, can you 'elp me with it?"
    scratches his behind, then pokes his nose
    "Well, ehm, I think the Spellweaver keep is looking for bodyguards..."
    "Oh, da good! Me gud at guardin' stuff! Me go look!"
    walks straight towards spellweaver, nearly running over the dwarf in his way

• Rhyndar find Yolanda and tells her he's always willing to help out with the guard if ever needed.

• Sûldîn carefully reads the post and thinks for a long while

After he leaves, unsure of his doings, one can read the name 'Sûldîn Cúthalion' in the enrollment list

• "Sendon S" is written in fluent writing on the appliation list

• A number of healthy men of various ages and at least two women also apply for the position.

One half orc pauses excavating his snout to ask "Duz I have ta use a spear? M' better wit my big pointy sword."

((Assume at least 20 NPCs will be applying for the position, let me know how you want to handle any interview/test process.))

• Alan Schek Del'noire leaves his name on the spellweaver notice.