Return Home....

• It has been almost a two years since Dante vanished from Norwick without word. Not many knows that before he disappeared he has been captured and tortured by band of orcs. Badly massacred he almost got with his life out. When finally he get free he lost not only his armor and weapons, he has lost also a part of himself. After this he could not stand face before people he knew. So he decided to leave Norwick and has began journey to find himself again. To find peace… He had to leave behind all of his life, friends, woman.. During his travels he has become new man. Another person that he newer knew before. Now he has returned to Norwick. Covered with fur cloak, with hood on his head he enters Barshoed Inn.
    Flashes some snowflakes from his arms.
    For these ho knew him he seems to be larger than he was before. On his back you see large two hand sword with mysterious runes on its blade. On his neck a tooth necklace. From his face hidden under hood you feel incredible calm and peace. He looks on gathered people and finding no one familiar he sits in the corner of the room in the darkest shadow.
    “Will someone remember me after this time, I have changed, changed a lot.. I wonder what happened to Kull and Yolanda. Will she forgive me??”
    His head was full of strange thuds. Sitting here and drinking his ale he waits what will futere bring to him back here in Norwick….

What you are is what others see in you

• The ever perky, slightly ditzy, Daria, come bouncing into the Boarshead, a song in her heart and a smile upon her lips. Seeing her husband Eric, she smiles broadly, working her way towards him. And then, as if she has seen a ghost she noticed Dante and freezes; tilting her head slightly, trying to remember why she might have feared Dante. Thoughts of demonic possession invade her thoughts, then thoughts of the bath house follows. She decides to think of happier times and bounds over to Dante hopping in his lap, throwing her arms around him hugging him tightly, while her giggles fill the air.

"Dante, welcome home my friend!"

• "I see you are well my friend"

KULL sees that Dante has changed a lot. Near his seat lies a strange look blade. A huge 2 hand sword with runes all over.

“it is so nice to see you again. It has been a long time now since I have gone from this life here.”

// I didn’t bought the game still but I’ looking further to do I t within this month unfortunately I will be working next two months away from home and my pc:/ I juste decided to RP bit on forums

• ICC

KULL enters the the Boarshead inn and says to the bar tender

his armor is all stained with a dark green blood, obviously saurus blood

"Oi, gimme some ale!!! "

*as he waits for the bartender to serve him the ale, KULL opens a small bag full of chewing tobacco, takes out some, abd shoves it in the mouth with the help of a finger, he then emediatly starts cheing the tobacco. As he chews the tobacco, he spots a hooded man sitted in a dark corner of the room. Obviously, kull recognises this hooded man as his old friend Dante. His chin drops and the chewing tobacco falls in the ground…

" DAAANTE!! "

he rushes to Dante and hugs him with the strenth of a bear, amost leaving Dante with out breath

// hey man about time you bought the damn game!! when did u logged on? i didnt saw u today.. 😞
    Log on when u can, so we RP again mate!!
    welcomeback bro!! 👏 :boogie: :dance: :w00t:

KULL (Half orc barbarian, Training Officer in the Legion)

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!”

• her expression seems silenty iron edged, though only for a moment, and she quite proudly seems to show off the scar on her hand at nearly every chance she has, many doubt who she follows and why she is acting -so herself-

• _Making conversation with Sera and Eric, Dante does not notices her entrance and sudden runaway. But in his mind still lies thods of her.
    “What will she do when he finally talk to her”, “Will she forgive him and accept”, “ Will she understand why he had to go”
    Everything what was before him seemed to be as dark as things that he has leaved behind. As things that she does not know about.

• Well Sera I still live. I thing that’s good think – you find his voice abnormally calm. Its not a voice of man that you knew before.
      From under his sleeve in short moment when he moves hand you see scared skin. Seems to be burned with live flame. His grey eyes gives you incredible peace but you feel strange emptiness from them._

• The door of the boarshead swings open and a few people walk in.
    It is Yolanda, arm in arm with a young human man, talking and laughing with a young elven woman that accompanies them.
    As Yolanda's eyes fall on Dante, she freezes for a moment, then turns around and heads on a dead run for the Keep, not caring about bumping into someone as she heads through the door.

• Sera Daston hears of his return and soon wonders how he has changed, she smiled and runs her finger along the symbol of Auril on her hand, putting on her old and peacful demour she seeks him out in the boars heads in
    "Dante! It has been so long! I bid you are well?"

• _t was not an ordinary evening. This night was waiting for something to happen. The events that you are about to hear have changed life of many people…. Most of one. But lets just don’t outstrip the facts. It all has began when he was born.. his father , confessor of Black Fire circle was willing to sacrifice his son to his unholy Master.
    Thunders were striking all around the sky over forest when the circle of dark priests was preparing to ceremony of sacrifice. The idea was to give their Black Master flesh of pure child. It was necessary to have him walking among of humans. Unfortunately for them love of child mother was to strong to allow her husband to sacrifice her son.
    She convinced paladins from nearby temple to help her save the child.
    This old forest was witness of bloody fight between paladins and Dark Priests. Suddenly lightning strike in the altar with child and something strange has happened. The demon has awoken and began to live in child. Lucky for him one of the paladins was also high priest in temple of Tyr. He was able to drive away this evil force from body of a child. The child grew up raised by his mother..

This story was forgotten for over 20 years…

After unlucky accidents in his life Dante has settled in Norwick. He has become a warrior. He was trying to forget his past life.
    But was it over??… was this Demon gone for good from his life??... from him…..??
    Some of towns folk were witness of very strange accident. It all happened because of woman.
    It all happened by south fire camp by gate of Norwick. She has come with her new lover.
    His anger and pain has awoken Demon sleeping inside of him. Fire has shown all over his body. He was standing inside of fire ball without hurting himself but everything all over was burned to the ground. This evil force was to week to over take his body and mind. Everything calmed down in few minutes but this what has happened was enough top stay on memory of people that witness it for good. No one really knew what has happened.
    Short after this he meet Yolanda a young sorceress from the Keep. And nothing has happened for months. Until……

Until he was captured by band of Orcs. Eight huge orc warriors were hiding in forest near Jiyyd and waiting for humans. Dante was first person passing thru them. He hade no chance against overwhelming power of these beasts. They were trying to over take from him information about Legion garrison. He was tortured by them for over three weeks. By this time there was rising anger in his mind. Burning heat anger. And suddenly one day he woke up on the burned ground with dead burned orcs around. His arms were heavily damaged by fire. He had no idea what has happened, but something told him that from some reason he is the cause of all of this. He realized that he become Dangerous for people he loved. For his beloved town…
    He had to go away to find the reason…
    This was beginning of his exile…

Now he is coming back… is it safe for people… for the town…
    He has changed..
    Who has he become…??_

Everything happens for a reason…

• Dante looks at Eric, than at the sacks and with says the calm voice :
    “I see that you still are making your path to become the smiting master”
    He shows to Eric to have a sit right beside him ..You notice that he have on his arms strange gloves, which covers his arms fully.
    “nothing changes here in norwick” sighs
    “its raining all the time like it use to be. I never thod that ill be back here in this place”
    His voice seems to be overfilled with extreme calm. Unfamiliar for him.
    “tell me friend how have you been”

Things are not what they seems to be

• Legion

Eric walks into the Inn looks around almost missing Dante with his first glance around the room then suddenly his gaze whips back to Dante and he drops his sack of Ore and the few Saurus collers he is carring, his eyes go wide and his mouth parts slightly

It cant…Dante?!? I...

as his words fail him he simply runs up and grabs his old friend, hugging him

I…BY THE GODS!!! Well your a sight...look at you...

still at a lose for words he stands there with a stupid grin on his face

• Yu see on his face a small smile for a moment. Or is it just your imagination gives you tricks…?? When you look at him you discover that his eyes aren’t brown any more like they use to be. From unknown reason they have become bright grey, almost white some can say. For a small moment you discover a smile on his face. Or was it just your imagination.
    “it has been a while since our last meet Belade”
    he turns his look from her
    “Have you finally grew up ??”
    He reaches to his bag and takes some small thing from it
    “ How are the others. Do you have any wards of them??”

Truth is hidden deep inside

• Belade sees hem when she visits Norwick, and goes to talk to him immediately.