Gigantic body discovered...

• Woodsmen, going about their work in Rawlins report that they came upon a huge stegadon, lying dead in the clearings to the North West of the forest. They mention this is strange, for the creatue did not appear to be old, nor ill, but save for slight burning about the beast's huge eyes, there was no mark nor wound upon the creature. But dead it certainly was. Just lying there…

• _Hearing of Rando's retort, Meril just shrugs when asked. "Any who know me," he says, "Can say I have been working for peace between the Eastlanders and the towns, not fighting them as some have been.

"If Rando is willing to kill children enslaved by the Yuan-Ti, for the pleasure of his kill, then the gods will judge him for such actions."_

• Rando on hearing the rumours about the lizards and what he and Aspera have been up to just laughs

"those who are moaning about not killing the lizards would kill a human eastlander without blinking, but not some poor lizard. Anything that comes at me with a blade meaning me harm, collar or no is going to get my blade stuck in it.

Rando feeling hungry pulls out some stegadon meat out and begins to eat it

must say it sure tastes good

• _Meril has been confirming Zyphlin's story, and adding that Aspera has been slaying animals in the woods - without care for their age, health or how her actions affect the balance of the woods - as sacrifices to Auril.

Is it any coincidence, he points out, that she steps up her witchery just as the weather takes a severe turn for the colder?_

• Dwin grunts in disapproval

Interestin' aint it? The bards be out sport-killin their kobolds fer years up west o' Peltarch, now they come down south an try dictatin' peace between Norwick an the lizards?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised…

• Zyphlin has no problem telling the people of norwick that it was Aspera and Rando…strangely enough the two traveling together...that killed the thing, gleefully and with no other purpose but to enjoy watching something die before thier eyes. Not to mention the fact that rando probably plowed through half a dozen children just so he could enjoy watching the thing die.

The Blue Bard has been spending more time in norwick lately, trying to talk to those that leave.

"The Sauri are not evil creatures, they are not beasts that simply want to kill you are. They are Slaves, they are beings that are forced into the acts they do by one of the most reviled races in all of Faerun...the Yuan-ti. The cubs you see in the forest are the equivilent of kids and young teenagers...yet people like Rando and Pete go in there, knowing these facts, and gleefully see how many they can slaughter in the fastest time for thier own sick amusement. I won't begrudge anyone that kills a Saurus in self defense...slaves or not you must protect yourself. But I would ask you to think about thier situation and not go out with the entire purpose and thought to just slaughter them en mass. At the least use the flat edges of your blades or the blunt ends of your axe and render them unconsious and strip them of thier collar and weapons so they are no longer a harm to people. Going out to slaughter them would be no different then going out and slaughtering a bunch of ten year olds enslaved by bugbears and forced to fight people that come into thier lands..."