A letter sent by Daisy to the Senate.

• _Due to recent events and reports that have come to my attention involving the sewer system below the Peltarch Civic district, I would like to petition Senate to please order this area off limits to all citizens until I can make proper assesments.

I have been brought the bodies of two men who I have now been informed were sent by the city to fix the rusted gates that are now jammed shut. While on duty they were attacked and consumed by a horde of giant spiders that had taken residence there.

At present, it seems these spiders have all been eliminated, however there is a taint about this network of corridors and pipes that I feel I must investigate before the city loses any more of its loyal defenders.

I trust you will grant me this request in good faith.

In trust and ever faithful,

Daisy_

((This is more an OOC request than anything else. I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks and would like to retain some consistency as to why when you go crawling down there you find nothing. Please keep in mind that those sewers are a lot bigger than just the one screen, so if those of you that were down there with -me- find yourself down there again, just treat the section you were in before as "off limits" until Daisy gets what she needs. Gracias))

• @61087f7a3b=Shadow_Dragon:

((Yes, it's illegal for anybody not employed by the city to enter the sewers, or you should have somebody employed by the city overlooking it, at least.))

//And by off limits I mean everyone including employees. And yes you're not supposed to be down there unless on official business.

• ((Yes, it's illegal for anybody not employed by the city to enter the sewers, or you should have somebody employed by the city overlooking it, at least.))

• ((Arn't they already offlimits? I've seen people getting fined for going in, anyway…))