The Contest

• [[OOC Info. I'm only writing this for a few key reasons… I've seen little if any sexual content in this particlar section of the forums, I would like to have a bit more forum-presence, and because I was encouraged to do so, probably because of the lack of content. Perhaps my meager attempt will work at influancing others to share their stories. Please keep in mind anything I write here has in fact occurred IG, and that Beric is a very, very naughty man, and Alexis subconciously likes that, but didn't before she encountered the demons(see background story). Regardless, I hope you at least enjoy the stories. Please post encouragement to PMs, rather then as replies, since I intend to continue posting to this thread.]]

I thought we were just going out to fight kobolds… Beric and I were out practicing archery on Kobolds and when we had finished and returned through the outer gates, I had noticed that I still couldn't quite fully button up the thick armored vest upon my chest. Beric had given me the outfit, forgetting my bust size, apparently, and when he saw that it still bothered me, he said, "Oh, it must be a horrible trial having a large chest."

I turned and looked at him over my shoulder, still pulling at the clasps as he said this, frowning, "It is, really... my back hurts all the time. I don't think Elves were meant to be built like this." He suddenly comes up behind me and cups his hands under my breasts and lifts them up a bit. I blushed heavily, squirming a bit to try and get away, despite that I'm accustomed to him doing things like this. He replied, squeezing a bit, "You just need some support."

Blinking, I looked up and back at him, blushing, "So, what? I need to have you constantly holding up my chest?" to which he replied, "It's a burden I'm willing to bear." In my naieve way, I believed him, but gave a condition, "Only when there's no one around then..." He turned me around and kissed me, his tongue attacking mine in futility. One of the things the Demons did to me, besides expand my bust, among other things, was give me a very long tongue, about five inches long, and Beric has no real chance to compete. Unfortunatly, he was just distracting me, his hands loostening my belt left moving to hold my bottom, and his right slipping into my pants.

He's always doing that, misleading me and surprising me, the jerk... as his fingers rubbed at my sex, trying to coax my arrousal, he pulled from the kiss and bit my neck. I mused that it was interesting that he forgot how sensitive my ears are, being an Elf, but I not only soon noticed a slickness against his fingers, but felt one of the digits slip into me. I moan softly in surprise, pressing my face to his chest to muffle the sound, my hands gripping tightly at his sides as he starts gently thrusting the finger into me.

About this point, perhaps a bit after, a dwarf walked by, nodding, which I returned, hugging tightly to Beric to hide what he was doing to me, the man towering over so I was quite well hidden. The Dwarf proceeded to exit, cast some magic missles at some kobolds, and leave back to town. Beric took the chance as I nervously kept track of him, to press another finger into me, my muscles gripping tightly at the digits as they thrust into me.

Moaning a bit louder against his chest, he decided that my arms about his trunk were enough to hold me in place as his hand on my ass moved up to begin undoing the clasps of my thick armored vest. He stopped and hugged me close with the arm as Evendur came by to briefly pray at the tree nearby. I hurredly bit my lip as Evendur approached, stopping about ten feet away as he inquired, "Have you two seen a dwarf?" He described the dwarf as something, but I cannot remember what exactly. I haltingly asked, "A.... mage...?" Beric quickly stated for me, "He went back to town." and soon Evendur was leaving, thanking us.

I clung tightly to Beric, looking worredly up at him as he spoke to me, fingers beginning to thrust a bit faster between us, "You make too much noise..." "I... can't help it..." I replied, letting out a moan. I moved my hand up over my mouth, trying to muffle my sounds as he seemed to put more effort into pleasuring me, my holding hand gripping tighter as I bit down onto my other hand, my knees wobbling. He suddenly pulled away, an Elf sitting down at the nearby campfire. He ate a quick meal and left back to town while I embarrassedly looked up at Beric, not retighting my clothes to avoid drawing attention to my loose belt and half-unclasped vest, the red shirt beneath it tight as skin and hiding little of my left breast.

As the Elf left, I refastened my clothes as Beric spoke softly, "I win this round." "What...?" I ask in confusion. He lifted his wet hand and pressed it to my lips, while I hesitated to part them. "You mentioned a competition... I win this round." "You won't tell me the rules, will you?" I asked quietly, blinking as he took the opportunity to press his fingertips into my mouth. I sighed softly against them, quietly suckling the interestingly tasty flavor of my juices from his fingertips, blushing heavily as I looked up at him.

"Do you want to make the rules?" I shook my head a bit. "Alright, we'll try to find the best places.... we could try the holy tree... hmm" Finishing cleaning his fingertips, I pulled his hand from my mouth, "No, we shouldn't... there..." "Okay... then maybe the temple of Tyr." "No..!" "Yeah, Daisy seems a bit stiff anyway. Just think of places then. I have to go. Remember, I win this round. It's your shot."

I quietly looked at him as he walked back into Peltarch, looking embarrassed and still tasting myself on my lips as I returned as well, sitting in the commons for a moment, then I went to my room, hurredly finishing myself off, not wanting to be sitting in the commons so arroused, naturally.

• [[I'm… sigh I'm sorry about my post on the main forum... I... had not quite considered what I was doing beforehand, but thankfully a friend made sure it was locked and deleted before it caused too much trouble... I had intended to think over the situation and then post after work, and now that it is after work I have cooled down much since, and finding that my post, written in a highly emotional spike in my personality I am not accustomed to, was deleted quickly, leaves me relieved... I do not believe I will be continuing this thread for some time... I'll leave it up in case someone decides to read it, but other then that all the negative responses, despite the positive responses, have really hurt me, and I would prefer to not leave the wound open, simply letting it heal over before I risk another verbal lasceration. Again... sorry... yeah...]]

• Score 2-1
    The day after my second death, also to a kobold, this time being ressurected through the help of Beric, left me feeling tired and weakend in a state nearly exactly the same to the first time I died. I felt like such a burden to everyone. I was sitting in the commons this night, when Beric came by and I sat with him, chatting a little. He still seemed guilty, feeling responsible for my death.

He got bored of the commons at one point and asked me to take a walk with him. We ended up in front of the bardic college. He smiled to me, giving me the gift of an Elven helm. He suggested I get it redyed by Panache. He began quietly going through a speech of his he must have had for me, and for a while I thought I'd never see him again… until he kissed me.

The outfit I was wearing today was my too-large, voluminous and form-hiding outfit, greens and yellows mixed together. A weakness of it is that it is very thin, and when Beric pressed his hand between my legs and started rubbing, it felt like he was touching me directly. I clung tightly to him, moaning softly into the kiss, squirming against him. He pulled from the kiss and moved down to nibble and lick at my ear, pulling gasps from me as I mentioned, "For a while there I thought you were going to take off and never see me again." He replied, "Too melodromatic."

Apparently sufficiently wet against his hand, he picked me up, tottering a bit as his strength was nearly incapable of hold up my minor weight. He carried me into the college and set me down on the table in the front. "Here...!?" I asked in shock. "Even if we wake some of the bards, I don't think any of them would mind." He started pulling off my pants and boots. I shyly pulled my large shirt down to hide my bare slit, blushing in embarrassment.

Beric is beyond embarrassment though, it seems, and soon I found his head between my legs, lapping at my slit while his right hand snuck up my shirt and grabbed my bare breast, grinding the heel of his hand into my nipple. I let out a soft moan but silenced it quickly by biting my lower lip. This would not turn out to work out too much longer, I was sad to find out. He started tugging on my nipple, while he spread my lips with his left hand, searching out my clitoris. He attacked the hood, wrapping his lips about it and whailing on it with his tongue, causing me to have to hold back another cry, my back arching. "I hope we don't wake up Clandra," He quiely murmered from between my legs.

This continued on for some five or ten minutes, at one point having to bite down on my arm to stay quiet. He began thrusting his tongue into me, no longer frenzying on my clit, my inner muscles squeezing upon the intruder. After another few minutes of this attack, my body had had enough, letting out a loud cry against my arm, my pussy spasming against his tongue as he lapped up my juices, my body tensing and rolling, fingertips digging into the table's surface. I nearly fell backwards before Beric supported by back, holding me up as he finished lapping at me.

I gasped and panted softly, the orgasm having taken a good deal out of me. I was elated to see that no one had arrived, but in my distraction Beric was pulling off his belt and removing his pants. I noticed his cock standing at attention and curiously reached out to touch it, having only ever really played with it after he was done with it. I began softly stroking at his member as he stepped closer, pressing it to my belly. I decided to stroke at it with both hands, but a few moments later he pulled from my hands and began rubbing against my little slit.

"Fine... if you don't want me to return the favor..." "Oh, you will," he said as he slowly started pushing into me. At first my muscles pulled apart enough to hug behind the head of his member, squeezing it a bit. He soon began sinking inch after inch into me, soon hilted inside, his hips pressed to mine. I moaned softly, my shirt by now clinging to my body from sweat as he began short, jolting thrusts, causing my breasts to bounce as I braced my body with my hands just behind me on the table.

His thrusts became a bit longer, more firm then fast, his left hand resting on my hip as a way to balance himself as he slid into me. My muscles squeezed and rippled about him, the demons having enhanced the muscles to not only feel really good, but to take the enormous girth of the demons themselves, but that's not important right now. I bounced slightly from the firm thrusts, moaning against my bitten lower lip, muffling the sound to not draw any bards. Good gods... what would bards do if they saw us like this...

Beric looked to be having trouble though, having to hold onto my hips with both hands as he started pounding against me, our hips meeting making loud slapping noises. He kept going faster and faster and I could barely hold on to the table until he finally burst within me, globs of his cum splattering inside of me, my muscles pulling and milking at his member as he climaxed.

He slumped down onto me and I did my best to hold him up, while he rested. I smiled and asked if he felt better, his reply being, "A little." I looked down and saw our fluids dripping from me onto the edge of the table and on the ground as he finally pulled free of me. I cast prestidigitation and cleaned myself, the table, and the floor up, smiling up at him as he stated, "That would be two, I believe."

The contest, that's right... I had to think of something... I remembered an alleyway behind the Wilted Flower. Pulling up my pants and fastening my belt I quietly approached him, his member half-erect, and lifted my shirt, hugging his waist and pressing his shaft between my breasts, looking up at him. "I know a place..." "Oh?" "Yes... a small alley... we could do this there..." I said, gently rubbing my breasts against his groin.

"Take me to this alley then," he said, grinning. I nodded, leaning down to pull up his pants while his member stayed hooked under my shirt, leaving me exposed for a moment before I stood, and tucked his moist cock into his pants. Adjusting my shirt I led him out of the building and to the alley behind the Wilted Flower, backing up against the wall. He towered over me, the tall, thin man, and I shyly asked,"Do you like it...?"

He nodded, grinning as he began talking, me pulling my shirt off. It was wet anyway, from sweat, and was too cold. "I was worried you were only going to sit there and let me take advantage of you forever... I'm glad at your initiative." "I.. think I'm more relaxed after I peak..." "Well, we'll have to keep you peaked as often as possible then." I blushed brightly, reaching out for his belt. His member sprang free and I held his pants up by holding his rear, pulling him closer.

Beric pressed my breasts together, sliding his length up between them. "I hope you like it..." "I love surprises." "This is a surprise, even though I told you about it back at the college?" He begain thrusting against my bosom at this point, kneading my breasts. "As I said, I didn't think you were going to actually go through with it."

I did my best to assist his thrusts by pulling on his bottom, his thrusts reaching a level of force at one point that I had to put my back to the wall behind me just to not get knocked over, his cock pounding my chest. He seemed to be trying to get at my mouth and I occasionally licked my long tongue out to tease his tip. His efforts increased and I giggled, giving it a kiss.

He was mauling my breasts at this point, my soft moans growing a little louder as his thrusts made the soft flesh jiggle. I looked up at him, smiling then back down. Just as I pulled him, he came, sending a splatter of cum across my face, the rest landing on my breasts. He continued thrusting for a few moments then pulled away. I helped him gather his pants back up, belting him in and stood quietly before him, topless with cum running off my right cheek and between my breasts.

He grinned and leaned down, kissing my nose, "Thanks, that was fun." I giggled and nodded, casting prestidigitation again to start cleaning my face. He leaned down and began suckling at my left nipple, making me gasp in surprise. I know he did it because he was thirsty, one of very few whom know that I lactate as well, another demonic 'enhancement' on me. One of the demons much liked breasts and grew mine and made me lactate so he could always be lubricated as he enjoyed me. Again, not important. Beric continued suckling as I cleaned my breasts. He pulled away but I beat him to saying it, "Two to one, now."

We proceeded to talk about what it was we were betting on, and the rules of our little game. I asked for a masterwork nickel longsword if I won, and he made no requests just yet. He blocked view of my body for me as I changed and then we seperated, a blush on my cheeks at all I had just done, but I could not deny I felt relaxed. He rubbed his thumb on my chin as he passed, grinning. "Missed a spot."