A Letter from Bow

• After spending close to a year in the woods alone, Bow returns and tracks down Sywyn, handing him a letter and asking it to be given to Fadien if he ever sees her. The letter is written with what appears to be in elven, but with signs of a slightly shakey hand. The parchment is rolled up and tied by a simple piece of string.

My dearest Fady,

I don't know what's happened to you, where you are, or what you are doing at this time. But I do know I miss you, and every morning I sit watching over the camp for a few hours waiting to see if you willreturn. But at this point, it's becoming apparent to me that all of my waiting will be in vain. I am writing this letter to you to let you know that if you no longer love me as you once did, I wish to know. Perhaps your brother is right when he says that a year of waiting is just a sentence in the story of our life. But to my heart, it's an eternity. As I told you everytime we parted, I am willing to wait one hundred years for you, and I will not break my vow now. But I do not wish to sit in my tree, watching, waiting for you everyday just to find out you may never return. If you have found another love, or if the love for me has died out, I beg of you that you let me know. I wrote this letter with great hesitation, mostly out of fear that you may think this is my way of saying we're through. But that is not what I wish it to be, nor is that how it should be taken.

Fadien, I will love you forever as long as your love for me remains. You are my first true love, and the first woman who I have wished to spend the rest of my life with. It's been a year since we last met, and I do not know if you remember what we had planned for this time. But sometimes our plans don't go as we want them to. I pray that you are safe and well, and that if you have found another man, that your days may be joyful and calm. I also pray that you will return to me some day, as just a single kiss would remind me what exactly I've been waiting for.

With all the love that I possess..
    Your Bow