A Playful Wolf is brought into Norwick

• Upon Hearing that Norwick allows its citizens to have thier natural Animal companions with them Cike Quickly runs into the rawlins to fetch his Wolf Kell: Who now exerts herself playing with all the Norwick children. She can be seen giving rides to any of the children as well as playing tag. Cike is not far off bemoning with a smile his silly silly wolf is more a horse than a wolf now. The Children laugh as Kell every now and again Tackles Cike and sits on him triumphantly wagging her tail in his face.

"Ah Bull or Horse, but a wolf you are not! Play nice Kell!"

Kell is only quieted and halts her amusment when the tall woman dressed in simple skins and leathers makes her way to the benches by the well. Kell sits happily with the Children providing a comfy fuzzy body on those cold snowy days, as all listen to the tall woman weave her tales. Cike Smiles and waves to the tall woman, ever watchful of the bliss his Wolf Companion Kell is in. His eyes however with dark circles often turn to the Crypts and his hand shakes.

• Cike Offers his papers and proclaimes his stay at the Boars head to have been a long one

"Ah by the way Sir Cyrian, how goes your craft? Ah tis been long since I have spoken with you, how fairs you? Ah need you more coin for your Craft? Smiles Ah and you will be happy to know the last set of copper arrows crafted me were well used on some snow goblins, that had been plaguing Jiyyd not long ago. Ah when might I get another bundle?"

He rummages through his coin pouch

• Cyrian sees Cike with his wolf and moves to him requesting proof of citizenship as well as to determine the length of time he has lived in Norwick, if no papers are produced Cyrian kindly asks Cike to take the wolf outside