OOC Hostilities

• OOC ON:

There are to be no hostilities between the surface and the underground in any way until the DM's specifically say the ban of it is over. Just because the forums are back don't assume its fair game once more. They'll let us know whats up.

On that, a few personal notes. There are two reasons i've had most DM's tell me they don't come down or do as much for arnath as they possibly could. Reason one, it just seems PVP friendly. Yes, this is top side and ours fault but its true. Evil in narfell should not and does not have to mean "lets go screw with norwick and other players". Be evil, do things evil, find ways to do it that doesn't screw with others for now. If evil just once again turns into a huge PVP war most of the DM's Wont give it a time of day. Secondly, (and this is caused because of some reasons) rampant [ and sometimes pretty disgusting and twisted ] sexual RP. Now, part of this is that NOTHING ever happens in arnath. What happens to a bunch of angst filled moralless people when there are hot elven chicks around…they get horny 😉 Its one thing to have actual relationship type things and something lead up and it happens. Its another thing to just spend 90% of your RP time screwing in arnath. If you're down there, and you want to do that (espicially with the more blood, gore related stuff), just take it to IRC for a bit...RP it out...and come back in. If you're elsewhere, who gives a damn 😉 Now this doesn't mean cut off all phsyical things. Its very easy to have a real, informative, conversation while emoting some naughtier things. But if all thats gettign emoted is some of the naughtier stuff i would ask as a personal ooc favor, take it to IRC, so that thats not all the DM's ever see of arnath 🙂 Hopefully if we can change the stereotypes about the place with the DM's we will have more willing to come down and view it.

• Thats all i have to say about that.

• nevermind, i forgot what i was going to say… if i remember later i will repost 🙂
    Linn

• tosses two cents down well i agree and disagree with the hostlities i for one love a good plot i was involved in a big one against the Legion with raptor as the dm.However i never once intended on it being an "Arnath" issue i fled there yes but no one knew that IC i was long gone and went several different directions to toss folks off my trail even though ooc i knew no one was following me so if this post is hinted at me a little i promise that moonshadow had no intention of dragging arnath into it at all he was just looking for a place to spend the night get some different looking armor and move on with his life IC though he met several friends who made him want to stay and was trying to assemble a group of arnath people to scout and patrol the caves for arnath once again i never intended that group to be a pk machine for those on the surface i didnt want a fight i wanted to get more people in arnath to rp with and just generally have fun about the sex thing its stale and i agree i watch my wife get horrible things emoted to her a lot and although it doesnt bug me in the husband/wife sense of it it bugs me because i know kids play the game and woe be the dms when a parent sees that crap

• Thank you for this post Zyph. I was going to bring up some of these issues as well… I think the one thing that gets to most of us DMs, is the rampant lesbian stuff. Yes, Mas and I as DMs will encourage it with plot related stuff, but not to the exent it has gone..

Anyway, welcome back folks and have fun!