Rando walks out of the cave in bright golden armour

• *After been missing for a few days since he was seen fighting a hoard of undead he suddenly walks out of the cave in bright Golden armour with some accient runes finely crafted on to it.
    People look at him in amazement and awe as they thought he must surely be dead. A few are nervous, some disapointed he still lives, and others just pleased to see he is alive.
    When asked what happen Rando answers them a little vage to some people liking but he tells them

I have found a purpose and feel a great weight has been lifted off my sholders. i know now what i have and must do.

*People gathered are not sure what to think of what Rando has just said, but as they look at him in the new armour that reflects light that makes it hard looking at him when the sun is bright.

They do notice something about him, and that he seems to have a glint in his eye and a half smile when he looks to the road leading south to norwick.*

• ((it's cos it's red….and you have red skin.....you are jsut asking for trouble with that combo πŸ˜› ))

• //ooc on
    Fark. Everyone time someone decides to be a hero, they always come looking for my poor red-skinned priest. πŸ˜‰
    //ooc off