Statue of Helm

• ((i have been remiss in getting some things posted and heres one of them))

Several weeks past in the dead of night the acolytes from the temple of helm were seen entering the cave in jiyyd. Several hours later they were all seen leaving, carrying a huge long object wrapped in linen.
    They are seen taking the object to the Temple and into one of the new rooms that has recently been constructed.

Those that entered the cave and traveled deep soon after would have noticed the worn, and old statue that once stood there is now gone.

Only a matter of weeks after came the undead attacks from the cave, along with word that a statue was found within. A statue NOT of Helm

When asked about the statue, Amana will say
    " I had the statue of Helm removed. While it was obviously placed there to guard over some great evil, time and neglect from past corruption have so weakened its aura, that i must now seek to repair and replace its blessings and wards. Where better place to do this than in the Temple. Worry not. The statue and its guardianship will soon return to the cave.

((OOC. the statue of the undead event was NOT the statue of helm that amana talks about in that cave..:)..))