Regarding Bloody Rags and Arnath Citizenship

• (( Will someone PLEASE sticky this ))

Here you go, citizenship for arnath. Its going to be right here on the boards how to do it for now so the confusion ends.

TWO WAYS TO GAIN CITIZENSHIP

( Option One )
    Go through the ritural In Game with either Corde Sharr'dak, Scyth Dracanor, or Lae Zwellian. No other characters down there have the means or ways of getting you through the oath.

( Option Two )
    Send a PM to "Zyphlin" on the forums with your characters name, how long they've been going to arnath, and how they found out about it. I will send you the oath over the PM and then you can PM me back saying "yes i take it" or "No i do not"

I am compiling a list for the Arnath DM's of every person that is "blooded" (taken the oath) in game and over PMs. Each time they log on they can check over that list and dish out the rags. This has what they've decided is the best method for this, so please do not spam the DM channel with "can i have a rag please, can i have a rag please, can i have a rag please" in a bart simpson voice 😉

IF you want to go to arnath, and hide out, before you're "blooded" you can ask as DM for a rag. HOWEVER, you must remember the front gates are now locked and will not let non-rag holders in without a Blooded with them. THEREFORE that rag you'd have is just an OOC token, allowing you to spawn down there to represent hiding out. What this means is if you've got one for the soul purpose of hiding out before taking the oath, if you leave don't come back in unless a blooded lets you in. YES the gates will unlock because you have the rag, but in all reality, IC wise, you don't have the rag and you're not allowed free access.

This is just a few notes to clear up a ton of confusion that was happenings while the Forums were down. Things got messy but with the forums back up hopefully we can fix a lot of the problems.

Unstickied, Oscura board and threads make this redundant -Syied

• Citizenship of arnath transfers to Oscura. Same rules still apply to become a new citizen.

• And what about Oscura? Is there a citizenship thing there too?

• raises her glass Here here….
    no more hotel check in... leave you key in your room by ten am?
    smiles her biggest sweetest smile

• @01651f8076=Father:

Your bloody oath is much more than just a hotel check-in.

Aww, but I like the idea of Arnath as a resort 😛

• Here you go, the reason for the confusion.

When arnath was first made it was just kind of….there (which it kind of still is but getting slightly more stand alone [hint inn please hint]). Because there was no working inn, no shops really, no places to hunt, etc it was pretty much just an RP area. At that time you were allowed dual citizenship only for the fact that being stuck down there all the time with nothing else to do would cause most players to find the closest cavern wall and beat thier head repeatidly. Now that things are moving along, shops are put in, an inn should be going in soon along with hunting grounds sooner or later, its become more of a real city. I believe this is why now the allowed "dual" citizenship is going away and its being looked at like any other city

• Your bloody oath is much more than just a hotel check-in.

• Eh, I always thought that the Arnath thing was a dual-citizenship type thing…

Oh well, makes the choice easier for a couple of my characters

Edit: Also, how does removing the other citizenship work if you're just doing the "hiding out" thing?

• I didnt realize that….......

• Something else…if you have the rag, you renounce your citizenship to any other town. If you have cit. papers to anywhere else, please ask a DM to remove them. (It makes it easier if the item to be deleted is in your first page of inventory too).