Lens Undon taken

• _::Word starts to spread throughout Jiyyd that Lens has been taken from his very home. The evil dwarves some call Druegar, snuck into town through the south gate. Broke into the council building. Overpowered the guards. Severely injuring all inside. Mereppi, Smasha, Basha and Masdar were all taken to Vroka for medical attention.
    Olem Otarch has taken over as town leader in Lens Undon's absence and has called for an emergency council meeting. What is known so far and has been spoken about openly around town.

The Orc clan from Damara has taken up residence around the Orc fortress to help in the war against the Legion and Jiyyd. Seems the Orc Chief was taken by the grey dwarves as a hostage. A group was approached by the Damarian Orc sub leader to strike a deal. Return the Orc cheif and the Damarian Orcs would leave the battlefield as they have little care for this land or the Orcs who hide cowardly within their underground fortress. A few days later after a failed attempt to return the Cheif. A Grey dwarf approached several travellers. Gave them a sack with the Orc cheifs head in it and told to give it to Kara or the legion as a warning not to mess in the dwarves affairs.
    A grey dwarf was found onthe near east road and after a short battle was killed. Soon after a man asked to see Kara and after a brief converstion he left without giving his message he seeked to deliver for a price.
    That very night the kidnapping of Lens took place. A large group of town folks headed off to find and return Lens but after two attempts the mission failed.

Rumors begin to spread and many wonder if Lens will meet the same fate as did the Orc chief::_

• Dwin hears the news and unsheathes his axe

Duergar? Here in Jiyyd? Right under me beard?

Dwin punts a Chicken in anger

There's no dealin' with them besides drawin blood. Grag, get yer Legion fellas together. I'll do what I can to raise the call to the Council of Moradin.

And, uh…if ya see that chicken tell 'er I'm sorry bout that.