Assassination, failed!

• The Halfling Defence League

The young wizard had a good plan in mind, one so cunning, as the hin thought. Ti'was a dark night, the moon is shrouded by dark clouds and it was raining cold. The wizard, bold as he is attacked the hin, muttering the incantation, the hin fell into slumber by the spell. "GO! Kill him! Get him!" were the words repeated over and over again as the wizard looked frantically at the hin's associates, however they just stood there watching…
    The hin begins to get up swearing, the wizard looks even more frantic than before as the hin runs after him with his blade drawn... The wizard runs towards the south, towards the gates as the hin begins to aim his heavy crossbow at the wizard, and fires shots after shots with precision, each piercing a grevious wound on the wizard as he runs without stop and fear.
    Finally! The doors opened, the wizard runs in! Alas, a flying dagger was thrown and sank into his neck. The wizard falls on the ground just behind the gates, dead still as the rain patters on his lifeless form. The hins he sought to collude with have betrayed him treacherously, now he will begin to understand how dark, the treachery of the thieves are, never trust a thief, never ever do.....

((no meta gaming of this info, thank you))

• // falls out of her chair laughing
    // Funnest and funniest night on Narfell I ever had, thanks to both of you

• Hey, he said the guard owned me:

Guard: sir, casting spells within these walls is against the law of Norwick.
    Deavron: @$%$#$#@!$#!$!
    splat

This isn't the section for bickering, i'm corellon on irc, go find me…..

@74c8af308a=stormweaver:

Guards took me out, that is the official version of the story. They beat me senseless and dragged me off.

A fine mess we made.

Raptor didn't tell you that a dagger was thrown in your back or anything like that? He said he did tell you, I'll go ask him when he gets back tomorror…

• Guards took me out, that is the official version of the story. They beat me senseless and dragged me off.

A fine mess we made.

@afea726358=stormweaver:

You didn't get me…
    The GUARDS did beat me senseless though.

I'm not going to argue with you over this, I have already talked with dm raptor over this, despite him telling what you should have assumed, you did not listen…..I know you're new so i will not bicker with you, you won't listen.

@afea726358=stormweaver:

And yes, all my weapons disappeared as I was closing to make the kill. Unbelievable

Very funny, anyway thanks for the cherry longbow.

@afea726358=stormweaver:

Admit it, we did give you a good spanking. 😮

We? Or was it just you? Spanking? You didn't even hit me once….You ran all the way and when you should've rped staying down when you were beat down to 1 hp, you continued running, good running, should've been a barbarian.

By the way this is the tales section, its for stories, not for bickering, you want bickering go post at the rass' cave of sacrifice/general discussion section, thank you.

• You didn't get me…
    The GUARDS did beat me senseless though.

And yes, all my weapons disappeared as I was closing to make the kill. Unbelievable

And yes, I wish to hear the story from your side.

Admit it, we did give you a good spanking. 😮