Requesting permission for Spellweaver special operation grou

• Top priority note from Deavron stormweaver to headmaster of spellweaver, with duplication sent to professor Elvadrial.

@1ed5890251:

In light of recent plight, I, Deavron stormweaver have taken liberty to create a special operations group. This group should act as eyes and ears in the shadows and if necessary, be equipped to combat enemy of Spellweavers from the darkness.

Until today, I have kept this a secret in order to conceal identity its members. However, because of my impatience that resulted in a Disastrous operation, some of our agents are exposed and are in need of protection.

The exact detail of the operation, and the personnel and equipment involved and lost will be submitted in a detailed report later, and the current personnel and equipment rooster will be submitted to professor Elvadrial in a short order.

I request protection of members of our group by law enforcement authority, if our members are sighted, please do not consider them hostile until they have given a reason for such a judgment

• D.S

• Legion

::Elvadriel reads over the note, chuckling to herself, and heads off to find Deavron and discuss his "special" operations::