Spellweaver Keep Mage Fair!

• Posted on the gates of Spellweaver Keep, in accordance with its agreement with the Norwick government:

((The date is Saturday, June 11, all day long! Questions? Suggestions? Don't hesitate to PM me.))

• big thanks to ALL that involved !

• That arcane faace paiting better include arcane armor painting 😄

• An additional notice is posted:
    @4e31c16ba4:

Spellweaver Keep Mage Fair, Part 2

The thanks of Spellweaver Keep are extended to all who attended the opening phase of its mage fair. The auctions, bardic performances, and archery competition were all worthwhile and entertaining endeavors.

By the end of the tenday, the Keep will be holding the fair's second phase, featuring the following attractions:

• Spellweaver Combat Tournament (admission fee: 100 gold)
    • mage duels
    • fortune-telling
    • riddle contest
    • illusionary demonstration of legendary creatures
    • arcane face-painting

We also plan to make an announcement that will attract many of those outside the mage community.

Attendance is open to all!

Please note that auctions will not be held during this phase. If you wish to contact the Keep for a sale, do so after the fair.

((Thanks to everyone helped make the first part of the fair a great success! Part two will start tomorrow [Sunday] around 3pm EDT.))

• Some bustle can be seen in and around Spellweaver Keep as various members are hard at work preparing for the upcoming fair.

((Tomorrow! Estimated start time, 1pm EDT. Should run all day, barring catastrophes.))

• Evendur renews the minor glowing enchantments placed upon the poster.

((Bump: Just a reminder that the fair is one week from today!))

• I don't see why not, as long as I don't cause another accident and get assigned to copying mage armor scroll five hundred times.

• ((Jeez, I'll show up just because of the cool poster! Great job!))