Dekars Project

• Dekar approached Lae about the prospect of opening a library and research lab in Arnath.

"I have already begun assembling research materials from the top-side cities." He showed her his pack weighted down with titles such as History of the Sword Coast and the Orgins of Magic. "I have Cray on the look out for anything of interest. And I shall continue checking all the other cities for useful titles. Perhaps you can speak to the other guardians about this for me?"

• There has been a change in events, please replace this post with my last one.

Cray bumps into Dekar in the main supply. As Dekar is on his way out. Crays says with a grin. "O, yoiur shipment of books wont be comming anytime soon, shakes head that place is tighter than a vestal virgin, perhaps if we planned a proper job, maybe get something on someone on the inside, nods thinking to himself a second ill keep you posted if i come up with anything."

• (( And isaac finds out jack squat about where the books are or where the person is that took them because arnath is undivinable without Masume run events 😉 ))

• ((If you took books from the first level of spellweaver that isn't too hard as anyone has access to the first floor. Only members of the keep are 'allowed' to enter the upper floors where most of the keep members live. If you want to RP properly stealing from the second floor library, go ahead but let us log in with a few high level wizards and sorcerers first and see how far you can get. At any rate, wizards today have much more at their fingertips then modern day forensic scientists. I am not angry in any way, atleast OOC, but kind of look forward to it. Be prepared to deal with IC consequences. :twisted: ))

Isaac Hamilton notices the large number of missing books, informs the rest of the keep. They sweep the area and use divination spells to find out who did it and exactly where they are to deal with them accordingly. Isaac is aware how much work goes into these pieces of paper can become more important then lives and promises to the High One he will get them back.

((Edit: situation taken care of. No one can get to the second floor if they are not a member of the keep or they do not have a DM approval and help. Zyphlin - I think spellweaver will take you up on that. I think Masume will tell me what we find, not you =P But alas nothing happened at all IC ))

• Cray bumps into Dekar in the main supply. As Dekar is on his way out. Crays says with a grin. "O, yoiur shipment of books as arroived, quoite a few of the buggars. Lets just say theres gonna be alot of dumb mage's running around the keep now", chuckles heartily to himself

• Elvin hears of Dekar's endeavors and remembers the library of Spellweaver Keep, which he had visited many times in the past. He thinks perhaps a few of these books would go nicely with Dekar's collection….....

• Lae agrees that the building can easily be made if they dig out a portion of the tunnel. She send notes to the rooms of Scyth and Corde asking the earliest available time they could all meet to discuss Dekar's ideas. She offers Dekar her room to store books also.

((Could we get a dm to take these from him to store for the library?))

• Dekar pulled out a sheet of parchment. On it is drawn a crude map of the Arnath area. "I believe it may be a good idea to 'carve' out a small shelter along this tunnel", Dekar said as he pointed to the map.

I'll speak with the other guardians. Perhaps one of them can store these books in thier apartments for me. They are already very heavy.

• Lae agrees with the idea whole heartedly, she says you may even want to ask the other gaurdians if they have any books to contribute to your project. She informs Dekar that he first needs to choose a suitable location for this library.