Notice posted on bulliten board

• Hello, I am Marcus a devote follower of Oghma. In my curent reseach I am required to learn a few new languages and would like to find someone to teach them to me. I have been asked to learn as many languages as possible to help interpert books and scroll I have recently come accross. Rather than just pay for the service of someone to read them to me I wish to learn them myself so that if I ever find something I cant read again I will be able to read it.

I can pay for the service if necessary.

Currently the two languages I need to learn are infernal and Dwarven, but I may pay to learn others in the future.

Any interested parties please write on this notice a time and place where we can meet. Thank you.

OOC(( post here with times or send ACT a tell IG))

• Magistrate Barrim laughs hard as he reads the notice… Oghma hmm... i can imagine what Khaya will do to him if she finds out what this man is trying to learn.

"Perhaps the Bardic college will teach him" - he muses.

he wipes the tears of laughter from his eyes with a fine hankerchief and then goes to the tailors to see how is suit is coming along

Barrim then returns to the Library which he is assisting Henry in reconstructing as a close friend of his to share the joke of this mans intentions.